Author Topic: New 65daysofstatic album ahoy!!!  (Read 124 times)

Pingers

• With the ill behaviour
New 65daysofstatic album ahoy!!!
« on: January 09, 2019, 08:12:52 PM »
Well, maybe 2019 won't be such a bad year after all. The Facebook tells me that Sheffield Gods of the unclassifiable (and kings of intros/outros) 65daysofstatic are planning an album this year. And that means that, although they don't generally do the whole album/tour process, there will probably be gigs. And a 65daysofstatic gig is a thing to behold.

For those who don't know them, here's a selection charting their evolution over the years, but the main thing to remember is that they are superb live. Listen loud.

I Swallowed Hard Like I Understood

A Failsafe

Crash Tactics

Supermoon

Kane Jones

• I want to see your 27 fingers explode in my body
Re: New 65daysofstatic album ahoy!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 08:35:28 PM »
I loved their last one ‘Wild Light’. Will look forward to this one. Cheers for the heads up.

Pingers

• With the ill behaviour
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 05:31:28 PM »
Wild Light was the last 'proper' one but did you miss Music For An Infinite Universe? Technically a soundtrack (for PS4 game No Man's Sky) but still proper 65DoS, at their most sci-fi, so obviously great.

Kane Jones

• I want to see your 27 fingers explode in my body
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 07:14:00 PM »
Wild Light was the last 'proper' one but did you miss Music For An Infinite Universe? Technically a soundtrack (for PS4 game No Man's Sky) but still proper 65DoS, at their most sci-fi, so obviously great.

Yep, that one passed me by. I’ll get on that shit, ta.