Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,473
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:35:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Songs With A Perfectly Sound Premise

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 10, 2019, 07:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" Help " by The Beatles- Yes, the person singing that song certainly does seem like they need a bit of help.

" Trouble " by Pink- Yes, that Pink certainly *is* trouble! She sounds like she'd be quite a handful!

" Fuck Off " by Jayne County and the Electric Chairs- Yes, It's not unreasonable for Jayne to tell you to go away ( albeit in a somewhat aggressive manner ), if you're not going to have sexual intercourse with her.

Norton Canes

momatt

Rolling Stones - 'Brown Sugar'.  They're right, it really does taste so good.

Heroin is nice too.

Brundle-Fly

We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off To Have A Good Time.

It's true. I went to Legoland again last year and for the first time in years, I wasn't frogmarched by security out of the park.

jobotic

Venetian Snares wonders into the forum with A Penis is just a Great Big Clitoris with a Piss Hole but isn't sure which thread to post in.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on January 10, 2019, 11:56:19 AM
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off To Have A Good Time.

It's true. I went to Legoland again last year and for the first time in years, I wasn't frogmarched by security out of the park.

If only yer man Jermaine heeded his own advice eh.

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: momatt on January 10, 2019, 10:57:23 AM
Rolling Stones - 'Brown Sugar'.  They're right, it really does taste so good.

By contrast, Grand Funk were way off with 'Black Licorice'. "She wraps me up in her slender legs, her hot black skin to mine". Nothing about its laxative effects or bootlaces.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 10, 2019, 12:19:52 PM
If only yer man Jermaine heeded his own advice eh.

CaB can be very dark at times.

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on January 10, 2019, 12:46:53 PM
CaB can be very dark at times.

I didn't get it, so I had to wikipedia him. Had no idea he died at 39, over 20 years ago.

boki

"I Say Fuck" by The Supersuckers.  Yes, you do. Yes, sir, you do indeed.

wosl

Snooker Loopy.  Hard to credit now, perhaps, but when this came out snookerballs really had captured the imagination of a nation.  People up and down the country were enraptured by the gentle sound of Alex Higgins threatening to have Dennis Taylor's daughter's boyfriend kneecapped leather on willow on Subbuteo cloth mounted on some sort of table affair.  Dig your 'potting boots' out and get 'em laced on!