Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tennis 2019

Started by selectivememory, January 11, 2019, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

New ground for the disabled, nice one

selectivememory

Medvedev with one of the all-time worst chokes I've ever seen today. 5-1 up in the final set against Nadal, absolutely coasting, ended up losing it on the tie break. Marin Cilic would be proud.

Thiem really looking good so far this week, surprisingly as it's on indoor hardcourts. He's really come a long way in the last year or so. On this evidence he's going to be challenging for majors outside of the French Open as well next year. Going to be interesting to see if he can bring the kind of form he showed last night if he gets to play Djokovic again in the final.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Federer done im

He done im

selectivememory

Didn't see that one coming. Fed had been so-so this week and Djokovic was looking great - lost a very tight match to Thiem who was playing out of his mind the other night. Guess that one tired Djokovic out though, because he was dire today.

selectivememory

That was a great performance from Tsitsipas, but Federer was woeful on break points today.

Should be a good final if Thiem wins later on.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Thiam had a quiet meltdown in the final tie break. That last shot was someone just mentally not with it. Gets rattled in the big points.

selectivememory

Blodders knew all along...

BlodwynPig