Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:52:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What quotes do you have memorised?

Started by Sin Agog, January 11, 2019, 01:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

"She loved the flowers, as did I. Narcissi, crocus, dog's tooth violets, fuchsia, jonquils, pinks, verbena. Her delicate hands"

"Come on, pipe up, speak up, speak up. You're fucking me about, you bastards. Ghosts, long ghosts."

"I wear a crisp blue shirt at the Ritz, I wear a crisp blue shirt. I know him well the wine waiter, Boris, Boris, he's been there for years"

"You were always preoccupied with your physical condition - oh don't blame you fine figure of a chap, natural athlete. Medals, scrolls, your name inscribed in gold. Once a man has breasted the tape alone, he's breasting the tape forever."

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" Lisa, you're a very nice person. We had a wonderful relationship! Now it is over. I don't want to be friends with you. And I don't want to stay in touch with you. Sorry. Thank you ! "

Rocket Surgery

"If it smells like shit, you must acquit"

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Rocket Surgery on January 11, 2019, 09:01:43 PM
"If it smells like shit, you must acquit"

That's why you no longer work for Dynorod.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" what are you doing in my garden ? "

Thomas

'Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.'

'Water Lego.'

DrGreggles

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Not really a quote though, is it.

"Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch"

That's better.

Rocket Surgery

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 11, 2019, 09:06:38 PM
That's why you no longer work for Dynorod.

Ok, now you've reminded me of a real-life one:

scoffing greasy burgers in a service station after a heavy weekend at a festival, a Dynorod van pulls up outside the window.

"oh thank God, these guys are here to clear the drains with their STEGOSAURUS COCKS"

mojo filters

By virtue of repeated watching over the last circa 20 years, virtually every line of Sorkin dialogue from S1 E1 to S4 E23 of The West Wing (even most of the less-than-stellar, post-911, non-canonical and hurriedly written season 3 opening episode).

It provides no end of amusement irritation when friends and family indulge me, taking refuge from the current political shitshow with an occasional puff on the Aaron Sorkin bong!

However despite enjoying Sorkin's directorial debut Molly's Game, I'd take about as much pleasure reciting that dialogue, as listening to Senator Stackhouse reading the rules of cards - from the eponymous Filibuster episode in season 2 of The West Wing.

Sin Agog

Quote from: mojo filters on January 11, 2019, 10:01:53 PM
By virtue of repeated watching over the last circa 20 years, virtually every line of Sorkin dialogue from S1 E1 to S4 E23 of The West Wing (even most of the less-than-stellar, post-911, non-canonical and hurriedly written season 3 opening episode).

It provides no end of amusement irritation when friends and family indulge me, taking refuge from the current political shitshow with an occasional puff on the Aaron Sorkin bong!

However despite enjoying Sorkin's directorial debut Molly's Game, I'd take about as much pleasure reciting that dialogue, as listening to Senator Stackhouse reading the rules of cards - from the eponymous Filibuster episode in season 2 of The West Wing.

I can only quote Sorkin if I'm briskly walking down a hallway.

Emma Raducanu

.I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.