Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:10:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB repartee memes that still raise a smile

Started by gib, January 11, 2019, 11:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Thingray

Quote from: Neomod on January 12, 2019, 03:03:26 AM
Graffic wasn't it?

See also "I bet you aren't even 18"

Because of that silly person, whenever someone mentions Peep Show or its stars, I instantly think of him saying "Mitchell and Webb do good impressions", and after other posters doubted it and asked of whom, his stating that they did "impressions of farmers, policemen, bad guys in films and snooker commentators". Also his "demonically cackling" soup kitchen rubbish.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on January 13, 2019, 07:40:21 AM
An paedo
Quote from: madhair60An tSaoi

Typical and I suppose he is a Nazi as well, or worse, a Tory

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on January 13, 2019, 02:01:35 PM
New page cunt isn't funny is it

Especially as I have the 40 pages per thread setting, so it doesn't even work for me.

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

This reminded me of a great one:

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on January 13, 2019, 08:14:22 PM
Some people have said, and I'm just pointing this out, "GAS THIS THREAD OF CUNTS".

bigfatheart

Quote from: HodgerMccodger on January 13, 2019, 10:48:27 AM
That's the one, I really enjoyed it- even thought I've got no idea what the origin/meaning is behind it

Thank you

It started in a tag war on one of the political threads. One of the more right-wing posters - graffic maybe? I usually try to avoid the political threads like the plague - was getting annoyed at people making fun of UKIP, so they tried to tag it with 'it's only the future of politics, not Dr Who' or something like that, but evidently they'd not proof-read it, so it came out as a garbled mess. I didn't check the politics threads, but I would look at the 'recent tags' when I was bored at work, and that one cracked me up, so I tagged a few political threads with it, and it caught on enough that other people ran with it.

My one and only contribution to the wider CaB community.

Ray Travez

Quote from: bigfatheart on January 13, 2019, 09:25:14 PM
It started in a tag war on one of the political threads. One of the more right-wing posters - graffic maybe? I usually try to avoid the political threads like the plague - was getting annoyed at people making fun of UKIP, so they tried to tag it with 'it's only the future of politics, not Dr Who' or something like that, but evidently they'd not proof-read it, so it came out as a garbled mess. I didn't check the politics threads, but I would look at the 'recent tags' when I was bored at work, and that one cracked me up, so I tagged a few political threads with it, and it caught on enough that other people ran with it.

Ah great, well I very much appreciated it- and it's good to hear how it came about. Thank you.

and in the words of tiny Tim from the inhibitable Christmas Carol (Scrooge)

God Bless Everyone and keep safe

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

And was there ever a tag of "an Tsaoi-cial behaviour order"? Wasted opportunity if not.

Talulah, really!

Quote from: bigfatheart on January 13, 2019, 09:25:14 PM

It was thepuffpastryhangman of "....mentions the Jews" fame and originally sprang  from a snipey post at Thomas if I recall rightly.

touchingcloth

Puffpastry was responsible for FUPPING PRISTINE, wasa'nTsaoi he?

Ray Travez

no, it was [banned troll] spitting the dummy because he'd recently joined up pretending to be a buxom old female friend of his who just loved him to draw her all curvy in the nude, but then it turned out that the photo of herself that "she" had supplied was in fact from hot or not dot com.

my memory's terrible but that's the gist of it.

Pseudopath

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 11:57:07 PM
And was there ever a tag of "an Tsaoi-cial behaviour order"? Wasted opportunity if not.

Does that work? I thought it was pronounced "anti", so surely it would need to be an "An tSaoi-social behaviour order"?

Cerys

easytarget

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on January 13, 2019, 11:47:18 PM
and in the words of tiny Tim from the inhibitable Christmas Carol (Scrooge)

God Bless Everyone and keep safe
Christ - that was good.

buttgammon

phantom_power

Surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny*

*TM Limmy

touchingcloth

Quote from: Pseudopath on January 14, 2019, 02:12:23 AM
Does that work? I thought it was pronounced "anti", so surely it would need to be an "An tSaoi-social behaviour order"?

Yes.

Cuellar

'Oh yes? Why's that then?' in response to the ever hilarious 'this cunt' profile link gag.

chveik