Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:07:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paging the poster known as the

Started by pancreas, January 12, 2019, 12:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

For the purpose of showing people things at a party, can you please repost all you video edited greatest hits, cheers. (I found Anus Cop.)

Ferris

Sounds like quite the shindig.

Mind you I'm drinking non-alcoholic beer and watching Star Wars so I can't really talk.

pancreas

Yeah, I mean dry veganuary is down the pan.

touchingcloth

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

the

Quote from: pancreas on January 12, 2019, 12:51:52 AMFor the purpose of showing people things at a party, can you please repost all you video edited greatest hits, cheers.

Only if you invite me

pancreas

Well it's too late now, isn't it? The party's over. The fat lady has sung. I got a fucking taxi and I didn't look back.

BlodwynPig

Anus Cop spin-off "Space Anus" (remember Terry Nutkins as the evil Gape Lord, anyone?) is being rebooted, supposedly with a female being cast in the Captain Anus role!

the

That's a load of old shit you've just made up.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: the on January 12, 2019, 09:27:39 PM
That's a load of old shit you've just made up.

I can't find it, but there was a Space Anus thread on this very Forum...as Captain Anus would say "Gaping cosmic idiot...be gone in space and time!!!!" (or "Something large and noxious seems to be stuck in that wormhole")

the

Why would a sci-fi show set in the future/space spin off from a contemporary cop show? You're talking nonsense.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: the on January 12, 2019, 09:37:27 PM
Why would a sci-fi show set in the future/space spin off from a contemporary cop show? You're talking nonsense.

If you remember, the writer on Anus Cop had fallen on hard times and tried to reinvigorate his career. It just so happened that he knew Erin Gray and her stories of working on Buck Rogers must have generated new ideas in his head. Hence Space Anus (and his sidekick Clangnut the Robot).