Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:57:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2019

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2019, 03:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Cheers, watching now.

Flouncer

Blue Jam

Norn Iron Open kicked off yesterday. Cracking match between Cahill and Trump just now. Was just thinking I was glad I hadn't put a fiver on The Camp Crusader and then he starts to pull back from three frames to nil (and match ball!), now it's gone to a decider...

Hair Island 100 was getting annoyed at a technical difficulty with the scoreboard and now he looks well pissed-off as well as jetlagged, and K-Hole is getting into his cocky stride...

Blue Jam

Awww unlucky James. Nearly four centuries from Trump too, fucking hell...

147 from Bingham earlier today as well!

Blue Jam

WHURRRGGGHH GWARRRN RONNIE vs Oliver Lines now.

Ronjo's pot success: 57%. Oooooooofffff...

Blue Jam

Having a night in watching AIDS vs Ronnie

GWAAAAAARN RONNIE

Blue Jam

Jeez Ronnie, can you not afford a comb?

Blue Jam

Wow, I'd almost forgotten how good Ronnie can be when he he has an opponent he respects and he can actually be arsed to make an effort. Plus AIDS is playing gash.

Cracking match this, can some more of you fuckers get a Eurosport subscription please?

Blue Jam

Ronjo on fire again for the semi-final. Was 5-0 up against Joe Perry when some Legend Gary picked a fight with the bouncers and Ronnie went out to have a butchers. The Ronnie fans are being more than a bit obnoxious tonight but fuck it, he's been a joy to watch lately.

Blue Jam

Jimmy White is off his tits here.

Blue Jam

UK Championship on Eurosport now, while the BBC are ignoring it until Saturday. Currently watching James Cahill still being a bit too cocky while playing David Gilbert.

kidney

See big Shorn Morphy got knocked out of the first round of UK Championship by Eden Sharav (rank 121). Always been a fan of Sharav, me.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

AIDS DOWN

I see one of the core players (this time Mark Williams) is back on the woe is me isn't life shit agenda. Has there ever been such a set of stick wangling whining twats as this lot?

If you hate it so much then FUCK OFF. Sick of your face as it is.

bgmnts

From his twitter:

QuoteStill practicing hard at this hour at the game I apparantky hate 🤔🤔.   #golfwalessnooker😎

Blue Jam

Hehehehe, solidarity with Gareth Bale, love it.

Blue Jam

poo

Hungover locked in big time

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Come on Williams, pull your finger out. Just pretend you're playing golf...

bgmnts

In that cheeky tweet he did, one of the responses was like "No don't go! You're one of the few players that can go toe to toe with O'Sullivan!"

Now I don't watch a lot of snooker but has he beaten Ronnie O'Sullivan a lot?

Blue Jam

Williams finally gets a frame on the board, celebrates by grinning at the crowd while miming playing golf with his cue. Haha ledge.

Yes, he's a bit of a whiner but he does it better than Ronnie.

Puce Moment

Trump - "Now, Come, come, Mr. Bond. You disappoint me. You get as much fulfillment out of killing as I do, so why don't you admit it?"

Blue Jam

Quote from: Puce Moment on December 02, 2019, 03:31:28 PM
Gould - "Now, Come, come, Mr. Bond. You disappoint me. You get as much fulfillment out of killing prostitutes as I do, so why don't you admit it?"

FTFY

How the fuck is Nigel Bond still around? How old is he now- about 107?

Puce Moment

I have a Virgin Experience Day token that I nearly used to have a snooker training day with Nigel Bond in the summer and now I am kicking myself.

I will want to kiss his Aardmann Postman Pat face forever if he does this.

Flouncer

A mate of mine did some coaching with Nigel! I don't know if it helped his game much...

I'll be astounded if he does this. I went downstairs to make some dinner at 3-3 and came back to find him only needing one more! Go on lad!

Norton Canes

That's a great cue ball

Blue Jam

Come on Mr Bond, I want to see an upset of Cahillian proportions here...

Norton Canes

Blue 100% never going in

Norton Canes