Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:58:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2019

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2019, 03:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flouncer

I noticed earlier that he's got some right bags under his eyes. He looks as though he's been partying with Nagsworth's mates.

Puce Moment

I can hardly stand it.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is snooker on the edge.

Norton Canes

Heh wouldn't it be ironic if Trump left the UK the same day as Trump entered the UK

Flouncer

He's finally cracked it, the old bastard.

Blue Jam

Norton Canes

Yes Mister Bond, I expected you to win

[or something]

druss

Hahaha these Bond quips by the BBC presenters are great banter, bet he's never heard them before ahaha legends, From Russia with LEGENDS.

Puce Moment

I love that Parrot made a quantum of solace joke as if he has a fucking clue what that means

Blue Jam

It won't be long until Judd becomes the butt of a load of Blofield jokes.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote"I didn't do a lot wrong. It wasn't like I was getting in and missing.

BlodwynPig

The Rise of the Beige Man

Blue Jam

Ding's playing Ronnie!

*BROMANCE*BROMANCE*BROMANCE*

jobotic

Something going down in the crowd in this match. It's Higgins v Bingham so it's bound to be unsavoury

Flouncer

I couldn't be arsed to watch the battle of the gammon-faced gravy guzzlers so I went for the other table. Kurt Maflin is playing really well, but for fuck's sake, pull your trousers up lad! I don't want to be looking at your pasty Nordic arse every time you take a shot. Sort yersen out.

Norton Canes

Quote from: jobotic on December 04, 2019, 01:56:52 PM
Something going down in the crowd in this match. It's Higgins v Bingham so it's bound to be unsavoury

Wasn't watching. Anything come of it?

Blue Jam

Quote from: jobotic on December 04, 2019, 01:56:52 PM

Someone in the crowd started to feel ill apparently. Can't blame them, can you?

Flouncer

It's actually the first time in UK Championship history that the audience have been provided with sickbags.

bgmnts

Is someone falling ill the signal for Higgins to throw the game?

Would be ace if someone stood up and shouted "Here comes the pain, baby! Here comes the pain" and then Higgins misses a piss easy red.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not seen this amount of gammon on show for a while. Truly hideous, sprawling wreckage.

Blue Jam

Higgins and Bingham met in this year's World Championship while Dr Beat and I were watching Cahill vs Maguire on the other table. We were thankful that Higgins and Bingham were hidden behind a screen.

Flouncer

On the other table, Kurt Maflin is leading rat-faced homunculus Mark Allen by 31 points in an edgy deciding frame. Maflin has been pretty impressive all afternoon; he's potted some lovely balls and made a total clearance of 128. It hasn't all been top quality but it's an engaging match. Good stuff.

bgmnts

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 04, 2019, 04:36:13 PM
Higgins and Bingham met in this year's World Championship while Dr Beat and I were watching Cahill vs Maguire on the other table. We were thankful that Higgins and Bingham were hidden behind a screen.

Does Higgins smell like ham?

Flouncer

Phones going off left right and center in the Higgins/Bingham match. An untimely distraction cost Bingham the ninth frame - Higgins now sitting pretty in this battle of the gammon goliaths.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Robertson's hit the absolute shits I see.

Rolf Lundgren

Mounting a comeback now but still time to mess it up.

Not been paying enough attention and just realised Wenbo is still in. Stuck my customary pound on him to win.

Flouncer

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on December 04, 2019, 10:02:55 PMNot been paying enough attention and just realised Wenbo is still in. Stuck my customary pound on him to win.

Nice to see him get through to the quarters - he'll have to step his game up a bit if he's going to get much further though. He lost his concentration a few times during that match; he would have finished the match off a lot sooner if not for that.

LEGEND GARY in action tomorrow afternoon against Bond, not to mention Ding vs. O'Sullvan!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Rolf Lundgren

Nigel Bond giving it the thousand yard stare while Rob Walker reels off puns in his introduction. I'm equally disappointed and impressed that he walks out to 'Live Forever'.

buttgammon

Good start from the Pieman here.