Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:15:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2019

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2019, 03:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

druss

Ding is too adorable.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: druss on December 07, 2019, 05:33:27 PM
Ding is too adorable.

By contrast the other kid makes the North Korean succession look like a beauty parade.

I mean no offence to the fucking swollen grotesque cunt or owt

bgmnts

Zhou Yuelong is more adorable.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Paddy McGuinness' squat failure brother is keeping the cueball nicely under control here.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If you want to out grotesque Mark Allen you have to bring your AIDS game and fair play to the dumpy 5 takeaways a week double chin basilisk radge Maguire.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Match referee is basically the butler of a haunted house

Blue Jam

Mark Allen was actually flopping his belly out onto the baize yesterday. Fucksake Mark, tuck your shirt in or wear a vest or something. Along with Kurt Maflin's pasty builder's bum this tournament has stooped pretty low in the sartorial stakes, almost as low as the Snooker Shootout.

Players need to stop whining about dress codes and smarten up a bit. Get some decent tailoring and some nice cufflinks on them all. You never see the stylish likes of Marco Fu and Zhou Yuelong whining do you?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Protestant work ethic on those East Asian slags.

Incidentally - great clearance from the tablet devouring belmlord Maguire.

Blue Jam

Marco Fu used to have his shirt cuffs monogrammed with his initials. If my initials were "MF" I'd have them monogrammed on everyfuckingthing.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 07, 2019, 07:43:09 PM
Match referee is basically the butler of a haunted house

I once spotted Olivier Marteel smoking a faaaaag round the back of the Crucible. Seeing all those stiff and severe refs huddled in a doorway trying to catch a quick nicotine hit while avoiding the Yorkshire rain certainly humanises them a bit.

Blue Jam

Ronnie O'Sullivan has pulled out of the 2020 UK Masters, citing "personal reasons":

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/50701295

QuoteThe 44-year-old Englishman qualified as one of the top 16 players but will now be replaced by world number 17 Ali Carter.

Ooooooofff.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A political metaphor for our times.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 07, 2019, 08:13:39 PM
Ronnie O'Sullivan has pulled out of the 2020 UK Masters, citing "personal reasons":

TRANSLATION: "I can't be arsed":

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/50701295

Quelle surprise.

bgmnts

Quote"The Masters is such a great tournament and I think that spot should go to somebody who is dedicated to the game, loves the game and is going to give 110%.

Its very rare you have a person who is the best in their particular sport admitting they wont try their best.

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

"The sophisticated sartorial elegance of Ding Junhui"

Here we go- gwaaarrrn my-Ding-a-ling

pigamus

I hope Maguire gets annihilated. Horrible little man.

Blue Jam

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pigamus on December 08, 2019, 01:20:18 PM
I hope Maguire gets annihilated. Horrible little man.

Gettin his arse gopro'd on a stainless steel tray.

Blue Jam

It's a game of two halves...

C'MON DING, EYES ON THE PIES

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Good job for divorced kebab loner Stephen Maguire that Ding is absolute mind AIDS

Blue Jam

I don't know- there's been a bit of the ol' eye twitch from Ding but much less than usual. If you ask me CaB's sweetheart is looking fresh as a daisy.

After that missed blue Maguire looked like he wanted to smash up the gaff.

Blue Jam

Incidentally, Dr Beat and I will be going to one of the Scottish Open semi-finals on the 14th. Amazingly Ronnie can actually be arsed to play and that means he may be playing Cahill in the second round. If that happens I will be sorely tempted to lay another fiver on the rosy-cheeked assassin. I suspect his odds have dropped massively but I may still win enough to treat Dr Beat to a 'spoons tea.

Rolf Lundgren

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 08, 2019, 01:03:47 PM
Hahahahaha...

https://www.parriscues.com/gallery/photos/

This is GOLD

Whenever someone argues they should relax the dress code in snooker, they should be shown this gallery.

Flouncer

I love the style of the arena this tournament. They've made it look like a huge Roland TR-8.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glad for Ding. Gonna be a good year next year if he's back on form.

Operation Turdflush needs to be stepped up to Level 2 in 2020.

Best result would be Higgins, AIDS and Williams retiring, Bawkins, Bingham, Allen, and Bingham fucked off to the outer fringes never to return. Dott?!? Turdflush. A deceased barnacle vestigially clinging to a listing trawler.

Incidentally, why is Marco Fu now rank 56th? Has he just stopped playing?

Flouncer

Just watching the first match of the Scottish Open... Mark Allen is playing Andy Hicks - Allen just fouled the cue ball when he was cueing up a shot on the blue, but he didn't declare it (whether he noticed or not is another matter - it was the lightest possible brush while he was feathering). He missed the blue anyway, and ref Leo Scullion didn't spot the foul. The commentary team did, and the sort of assistant ref dude saw it too, and he went and told the ref. They've retroactively given Mark Allen a five point foul and his opponent just played on as normal (jokingly asking the ref if he could have it put back). Really weird situation; I've never seen a foul being given any time other than immediately after the shot has been taken.

Flouncer

This is really annoying. Thepchaiya Un-Nooh vs. Liang Wenbo just finished on another table (Un-Nooh won 4-1) - they could have put that on the TV table; instead we're three frames into John Higgins having a tedious, never-ending knockabout with some no mark. Who the fuck makes these decisions?

#OperationTurdFlush

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Presumably because the Scot contingent + gambling addicts will be feverishly cheering on the woe-begotten Wishaw fraud.

#Turdflush

Blue Jam

Ronnie is playing James Cahill tomorrow...