Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:29:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2019

Started by dr beat, January 12, 2019, 03:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Morrison Lard

Quote from: ToneLa on February 17, 2019, 01:58:07 PM
Bingham playing gash.
You're not wrong.
Dreadful match.

Bingham's refusal to give up on a frame, while needing 4 snookers with only 25 points left on the table, was torturous viewing.

monolith

Bingham is a disgrace.

ToneLa

Bingham needs to fuck off back to bed

Flouncer

It's been quite a good tournament up til the semi finals. Bingham needs to start playing soon or it's going to finish up as a total washout.

Flouncer

He's now complaining that he missed a ball because somebody was moving their hands about in his eyeline. I'm guessing they were making the wanker sign at him.

monolith

Photographs of Bingham are now being used in hospitals as a cheaper alternative to stomach pumping.

Flouncer

Just in case you needed another reason to hate him, he has Vertigo by U2 as his entrance music.

Flouncer

This is an absolute wet fart of a match. They were both playing really well earlier in the tournament.

ToneLa

Robertson is cleaning up here. Not a great final though

Even when Robertson gifts a ball to Bingham he fucks it up

And now it's a snooker-off!

MidnightShambler

I watched about 10 minutes of them both chasing reds around the table earlier this afternoon and switched it off. I can't think of a match i'd rather watch less than Bingham vs Robertson. Maybe Tony Meo vs Silvino Francisco or Alain Robidoux vs Terry Griffiths.

ToneLa

Bingham wins another frame flukily. Robbo fucked up, he's playing so negatively! Passing up possible pots for bloody safeties

Underwhelming this.

poo

It's gash, but I'm locked-in.

Flouncer

It is actually getting better now. Bingham right back in it at 6-7 down.

Edit - spoke too soon. It really is gash.

ToneLa

Flouncer

I've never seen a more boring comeback in my life. Neither of them seem to be able to get more than a 30 break.

poo

Fucking dreadful. Locked-in though.

Flouncer

You know when you're round someone else's house and you do a big shit that blocks up the toilet? Well Bingham was like that turd in this match. He stunk the place out, surviving repeated attempts to flush him away, but there was a huge sense of relief when he finally went.

ToneLa

The right man won, that's for sure

Blue Jam

Robbo looks knackered. Fair play to him though.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Imagine Stuart Dingham

Both forces combined
A new power in snooker

Bald troll-like grotesque meets pudding-faced twitcher of the East

All the absolute choking you'd expect from a doughy sullen waster
All the paunch you come to associate from a hideous bulbous freak
The trenchant absent fathery of a Stuart
The complex labyrinthine horcruxity of a Junhui

Breakbuilding
Intensity
Pie-endorsement
Gammon views

All in a 1:1 scale meat package

Dingham

Morrison Lard

Shoot out starts tomorrow.

Hopefully the whirlwind gets beaten by snooker lass Reanne Evans..

MidnightShambler

She used to be married to Mark Allen, so she's probably a horrible arrogant dickhead as well. But as far as Jimmy is concerned, there's no probably about it so I hope she beats him and makes references to his weave in the post match interview.

Morrison Lard

Ricky Walden smashing in a 132 clearance against a bewildered 12 year old kid.

Magic of the cup shootout.

Flouncer

I'm still a bit aggrieved about last year. I noticed in the first couple of rounds that Graeme Dott was hitting the ball really fucking well, so I put a tenner on him at 20/1. Of course he got to the final and lost very narrowly. I was kicking myself for not going each way but I'm not a betting cunt really, and I was pleased with myself for getting close to picking the winner.

monolith

Jimmy's a cunt? If so, I feel a bit better about all of those 90s chokes now.

imitationleather

He's certainly come across as quite a humourless type when he's done punditry on Quest.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Morrison Lard on February 21, 2019, 01:44:32 PM
Ricky Walden smashing in a 132 clearance against a bewildered 12 year old kid.

Magic of the cup shootout.

Hope he twatted him afterwards as well the little cunt

MidnightShambler

Quote from: monolith on February 21, 2019, 04:43:45 PM
Jimmy's a cunt? If so, I feel a bit better about all of those 90s chokes now.

I've posted about him on a previous page, being a surly cunt when he did an exhibition at a local club years ago. Never spoke once and cleared the table against a 12yr old kid after he'd broken off (the usual etiquette is for the pro to break to prevent that happening, just in case one of them fancies being a cunt and not giving the kid a chance, which is what happened). Only pro I've ever seen or hear about doing that, which certifies him as a wanker in my book.

monolith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-e_9grgKGo

Was just browsing Youtube and found this clip of some good sportsmanship from Ronnie. I actually disagree with what he did here as there were much easier options Ding could have taken to hit a red.

Anyway, this comment on the video was great:

Quote from: Mike Hawk
SNOOKER= game of queers.