Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:24:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dickhead News

Started by Maurice Yeatman, January 13, 2019, 03:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurice Yeatman

"Robbie Williams 'torments' Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page in home row."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46855232

What next? Dressing up as Beelzebub or a schoolgirl?

Sebastian Cobb

QuotePage fears excavation work will damage his 1875 Grade-I listed mansion.

And they say the nurses have it tough!

Blue Jam

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 13, 2019, 03:40:11 PM
And they say the nurses have it tough!

*tries to think of appropriate Saxondale quote*

biggytitbo

QuoteThe correspondent adds that Williams has also dressed up to imitate Plant by "wearing a long hair wig, and stuffing a pillow under his shirt in an attempt to mock or imitate Mr Robert Plant's beer belly that he has acquired in his older age".

This is "embarrassing", the letter continues, because "Mr Plant was remembered for performing with his shirt open on stage, and obviously he cannot perform in his current condition as it would be very embarrassing".

Sin Agog

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 13, 2019, 04:09:48 PM

Robbie Williams isn't really any position to take the piss out of people for this, he definitely had a fat knacker stage after take that.

Blumf

QuoteThe two stars live next door to each other in Holland Park - Williams's Grade II-listed home used to belong to film director and restaurant critic Michael Winner.

Care mate, that's a load-bearing lesbian there.

petril

[tag]Stella Street reboot starts off slow[/tag]

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Blumf on January 13, 2019, 05:05:17 PM
Care mate, that's a load-bearing lesbian there.

Be really funny if Williams went full Paul Kersey when Jimmy Paige successfully gets the planning permission tossed out.

Parcel here mate.
Rocket, launcher that.
Careful.

bgmnts

I hope this just attracts cannibalistic home invaders.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

When did Jimmy Page start looking like an elderly Chinese man? I mean, what drugs do that to you?

thraxx

I bet when Jimmy Page sold his soul to Satan in exchange for fame and fortune, he wasn't expecting him to move in next door and build a swimming pool.

Seriously though, Robbie Williams will have to be careful because Page will cast some horrible blood curse on him.

Mr_Simnock

QuoteWhen did Jimmy Page start looking like an elderly Chinese man

when he's thinking of those 14 year old groupies....

Maurice Yeatman

More sound pollution by a dickhead.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46861137 ("Africa by Toto to play on eternal loop 'down in Africa'")

Sherman Krank

^If Africa by Toto is playing on an infinite loop in the desert and there's no one around to hear it, is it still shite?

Mister Six

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on January 14, 2019, 09:04:58 PM
More sound pollution by a dickhead.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-46861137 ("Africa by Toto to play on eternal loop 'down in Africa'")

Given the nature of deserts it'll probably be under a sand dune in a week or so.

Blue Jam

Quote from: thraxx on January 13, 2019, 10:46:46 PM
I bet when Jimmy Page sold his soul to Satan in exchange for fame and fortune, he wasn't expecting him to move in next door and build a swimming pool.

To think that the Bedazzled remake could have been even worse...

Maurice Yeatman

Just to acknowledge that though the letter containing the allegations that was sent to K & C Council was real, it appears to have been written by a mad person or a satirist. In which case, <Saxondale>tee hee.

Williams is still a dickhead for being a London basement builder though.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on January 14, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

the revenge of the scorpions... no, I was going to say sting, but... scorpions. that's enough.

SteveDave

Quote from: Sherman Krank on January 14, 2019, 09:42:13 PM
^If Africa by Toto is playing on an infinite loop in the desert and there's no one around to hear it, is it still shite?

Yes.

Sebastian Cobb

Blinder Data

Africa is overplayed obvs but its a great song. If u cant recognise that, guess what, u r a bellwhiff

SteveDave

Quote from: Blinder Data on January 18, 2019, 04:16:24 PM
Africa is overplayed obvs but its a great song. If u cant recognise that, guess what, u r a bellwhiff

It is death in song.

Ambient Sheep

It's one of the few pieces of popular music that's in five sharps (B Major).

I actually quite like the song, I guess that's one for a Guilty Pleasures thread.