Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:53:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shall we have a passive aggressive thread?

Started by touchingcloth, January 13, 2019, 05:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Howj Begg

Oh, sure, yeah. Great idea. Really ~ great.

mothman

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This is a fucking stupid idea, you fucking pathetic cunt.

( not sure I've got the tone right, tbh. )

thenoise

I don't know why some people seem to think that they need to reply to every thread going, even when they have nothing of value to add.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

ziggy starbucks

hamfist

Can whoever keeps starting shitty threads please stop ? Last night I logged in to find at least 3 stinkers just left on the board for someone else to deal with. If this is not resolved ASAP I will be forced to take it further.

Buelligan

These are exactly the sort of witticisms I expected to read in a thread like this.  Thanks, everyone, good effort, especially when you think many posters here don't even have that much of a sense of humour.  High five.  :)

ziggy starbucks

monolith

Quote from: Buelligan on January 13, 2019, 05:42:40 PM
These are exactly the sort of witticisms I expected to read in a thread like this.  Thanks, everyone, good effort, especially when you think many posters here don't even have that much of a sense of humour.  High five.  :)
Sure, other posters are the ones without a sense of humour.

popcorn

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on January 13, 2019, 05:44:27 PM
I thought this was a comedy forum

I take it back, I preferred it when you weren't posting.

touchingcloth

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on January 13, 2019, 05:40:43 PM
so you've decided to do this again

Some might say the italics would have been better on "this" than "again", but what do I know?

pancreas

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 05:47:42 PM
Some might say the italics would have been better on "this" than "again", but what do I know?

Who actually might say that?

touchingcloth

monolith

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 05:52:49 PM
Oh, I don't know, let me think - maybe everyone?
Yet you can't name anyone specific. Interesting.

Johnny Yesno

Howj Begg

I used to like touchingcloth's old avatar, of Tobias from AD. That gave me a chuckle every time I saw it.  Good job on that tc! I'm not saying the new one isn't good. It's fine. You know. Fine.

Nothing wrong with it.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Howj Begg on January 13, 2019, 05:58:42 PM
I used to like touchingcloth's old avatar, of Tobias from AD. That gave me a chuckle every time I saw it.  Good job on that tc! I'm not saying the new one isn't good. It's fine. You know. Fine.

Nothing wrong with it.

So you're able to notice when things change, huh? Good work.

Absorb the anus burn

For God's sake, will you lot take a good look at yourselves and take a leaf out of my book!

greencalx

Since I'm the only one round here who ever answers the question posted in the thread title, all I can say is: what's stopping you?

mothman

Quote from: greencalx on January 13, 2019, 06:13:25 PM
Since I'm the only one round here who ever answers the question posted in the thread title, all I can say is: what's stopping you?

But do we really think that's the issue here?

touchingcloth

To all the people who've posted in this thread so far, can you honestly say that you're happy with yourself? Genuine question.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 06:20:37 PM
To all the people who've posted in this thread so far, can you honestly say that you're happy with yourself? Genuine question.

I would never say something like, but then I'm not a child

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: mothman on January 13, 2019, 06:17:43 PM
But do we really think that's the issue here?

Do you always answer a question with a question?

Johnny Yesno

Cuh! Call yourselves comedy fans? Don't you know the answer is 'Who told you that?'?