Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:12:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shall we have a passive aggressive thread?

Started by touchingcloth, January 13, 2019, 05:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on January 13, 2019, 06:45:04 PM
Cuh! Call yourselves comedy fans? Don't you know the answer is 'Who told you that?'?

I think I understand what you're trying to say

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on January 13, 2019, 06:47:12 PM
I think I understand what you're trying to say

Well, that's just typical. Here I am trying to understand what it is I'm trying to say and you have to get there first.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on January 13, 2019, 07:11:20 PM
Well, that's just typical. Here I am trying to understand what it is I'm trying to say and you have to get there first.

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 07:12:19 PM
Well, you would say that, wouldn't you.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth.

jobotic

I'd been led to beleive that this thread wouldn't start until I got here, but really that's fine you go ahead. No really, not a problem. Thanks.

SpiderChrist

If you think a passive aggressive thread is what you really want, go right ahead.

earl_sleek

You'd think a comedy forum could do a thread like this... well, differently. I was expecting something else, really. I mean, I don't want to be rude... I thought it would be better if I'm honest. Sorry but I can't help it, it's not my fault I hope you all die in a fire, I just feel that way. I really am very sorry though. Well, a bit sorry.

Uncle TechTip

By the way, whoever keeps leaving the bath full of their wiry ginger pubes, could they possibly think about cleaning it up if it's not too much trouble.

Lost Oliver

TrenterPercenter

Some people have said, and I'm just pointing this out, "GAS THIS THREAD OF CUNTS".

mothman

I think we can all feel very grateful to touchingcloth for feeling able to raise these issues.

greencalx

wooders1978

It would be nice to have a more mature thread but I should have known better

jobotic

Bit emotional, some of you, eh? I'm quite calm here. Perhaps you should take a break, try and relax.

Johnny Yesno

I honestly think you ought to calm down; take a stress pill and think things over.

Well, if you're all going to be like that, then....

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on January 14, 2019, 07:47:37 PM
I honestly think you ought to calm down; take a stress pill and think things over.

Thanks for the input.

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on January 13, 2019, 07:56:18 PM
By the way, whoever keeps leaving the bath full of their wiry ginger pubes, could they possibly think about cleaning it up if it's not too much trouble.

Jockice is the only ginger I know of here-though please don't accuse me of casting aspersions.

shiftwork2

Well if this thread continues like this I shall have to put one of my notes on it.

mothman

Well, I think we can all agree we enjoyed that, so well done you.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on January 14, 2019, 09:45:25 PM
I think you'll find it's output.

Some might say throughput was superior as it encompasses both input and output, though I myself offer no opinion in the matter.

Howj Begg

So you're going to continue to post, then. In the face of such universal derision. Well. Good on you. No, that takes guts.

Lost Oliver

gilbertharding

*runs panting into thread*

Stick your fucking 'Passive Aggressive Thread' up your fucking shitty arse, you tedious wanker, or I'll show you what it's like.

jobotic

Nice of you to join us Gilbert. Hope we didn't wake you.