Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:53:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If you could have a little version of yourself.

Started by Icehaven, January 13, 2019, 05:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 13, 2019, 08:20:31 PM
Wasn't this sort of featured in an episode of Black Mirror? Can't remember which one, they all tend to blend together after a while, but there was a mini Oona Chaplin in it. I'd like that - a mini Oona Chaplin to do my bidding. Can we arrange that then, yeah? Cheers.

Was that the episode with the miniature people inside home-control pods - sentient Siri type things?  I don't remember a mini Diane Keaton or Suzanne Lloyd though.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Yeah that was the one. I remember it had Jon Hamm in it as well, so it was White Christmas.

biggytitbo

I'd make my small me get into a pie, so just his tiny head is sticking out of the crust.

Small Man Big Horse

I'd love a tiny version of me, for one thing I could make him teach my online English classes and just stay in bed sleeping while he does so. I'd also make him in to a youtube star as well, with videos of him fighting hamsters and doing battles with spiders, people would think I was a cgi wiz when in fact I'd just be filming him stab tiny animals. I imagine he'd be quite useful stealing stuff too, he could hide in shops overnight and then let me in and help me nick stuff, that is if the youtube thing doesn't lead to our making millions.

I could call him Little Lazarus or Plural Phoenix.

bgmnts

Quote from: Pseudopath on January 13, 2019, 07:42:51 PM
How though? It's only eight inches tall, so it's unlikely that any of its orifices will be accommodating of your gigantic genitalia. That only leaves the prospect of ramming said homunculus into your own anus or vagina, putting it at risk of severe musculoskeletal damage and suffocation. Not to mention the question of how you'd be able to look it in its (probably infected) eyes afterwards. Relationships don't just bounce back from that kind of spectacle.

Handy then I suppose.

I don't need to look him in the eye.

CaptainSchpunklewiff

Would there be a Jitterbug scenario like in that Christopher Nolans film wherein I would catch myself only to be caught by a larger version of myself?
If no, then I would get it a matchbox, fully furnished with a wonder-wardrobe and a rather fetching lamp.

Paul Calf

touchingcloth

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 13, 2019, 10:48:23 PM
I don't get any of you cunts any more.

We've all just got tiny versions of ourselves lodged in our anuses.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 13, 2019, 08:50:31 PM
I imagine he'd be quite useful stealing stuff too, he could hide in shops overnight and then let me in and help me nick stuff

assuming Smaller Man doesn't fall to his death unlocking the door for you, he wouldn't even be able to shift anything! Or if someone ran in and startled you , you might drop something and crush him. Best to just leave him at home or, once he's let you in, stuff him up your arse.

PlanktonSideburns

Use him as a bassplayer that CORRECTLY SPLITS UNITS OF TIME WITHOUT OVER PLAYING OR WANTING TO 'JAM THINGS OUT' for an entire rehersal

Icehaven

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 16, 2019, 05:39:57 PM
Use him as a bassplayer that CORRECTLY SPLITS UNITS OF TIME WITHOUT OVER PLAYING OR WANTING TO 'JAM THINGS OUT' for an entire rehersal

Then when he plays the first note see him explode as the resonance rips through his tiny body.

Replies From View

Quote from: icehaven on January 16, 2019, 06:10:24 PM
Then when he plays the first note see him explode as the resonance rips through his tiny body.

Or his tiny bass guitar won't sound proper.

hedgehog90

If I had a little version of myself I'd strip him naked, dye his hair blue and shove a pencil up his bum.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on January 16, 2019, 05:27:50 PM
assuming Smaller Man doesn't fall to his death unlocking the door for you, he wouldn't even be able to shift anything! Or if someone ran in and startled you , you might drop something and crush him. Best to just leave him at home or, once he's let you in, stuff him up your arse.

I'd give him a piece of string so he could climb down after unlocking the door, and he could stay in my thick, lustrous hair while I went around doing all the thieving. Obviously most Cabbers don't have such an ability and would have to store their small man in their arses, which is why my small man would be the one who lived the longest. I don't have this username for nothing I should have you know.

Replies From View

If I had a little version of myself it would sneak around popping flaked-off verrucas into people's socks.