Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:59:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Nutella in a chocolate bar format - have they gone too far?

Started by garnish, January 13, 2019, 08:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Oliver

bgmnts

Can you imagine spreading some nutella on that before eating?

Death imminent.

TIAL

Are you referring to the Nutella B-ready?

I'm a big fan of these as they facilitate the clean eating of Nutella at one's office desk.

Replies From View

Isn't Nutella what they put in Ferrero Rocher and, by association, Kinder Bueno bars?  Tastes like it. 

Replies From View

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 13, 2019, 08:26:32 PM
Nutella is fucking wank, my mate.

This is true.  If you're going to complain about Nutella chocolate bars, complain first about Nutella.

Mary is not amused

Putting it into a chocolate bar would be too far: it would dilute the amount of chocolate in the chocolate bar.

Putting it into the format of a chocolate bar isn't nearly far enough: not enough chocolate, too much Nutella and parboiled postulation.

Reify the format of a chocolate bar into an actual chocolate bar?  We already have the Aero, mate.

Blumf

Replies From View

Quote from: Blumf on January 13, 2019, 08:54:52 PM

Are they just going to leave that for somebody else to clean up?

I hate Nutella even more now.

touchingcloth

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 08:57:10 PM
I'd like Snickers in Nutella format.

They do a flapjack version so I'm sure it can be found in a jar too.

Because of my busy lifestyle I often find that I don't have the time to prepare and consume Nutella in its raw state, so I welcome this development. It might be the greatest advance since 2 in 1 shampoo removed the need to condition.

All of life's experiences should be available in bar form, so we can free up more of our time for spreadsheets and meetings about spreadsheets.

touchingcloth

Replies From View

touchingcloth

I can't decide whether I'd rather porridge in gruel format or gruel in porridge format. I'd love one of the two, though.

Mary is not amused

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 09:09:21 PM
I can't decide whether I'd rather porridge in gruel format or gruel in porridge format. I'd love one of the two, though.

Chuck popcorn at some ice cubes.

touchingcloth

Blumf

I hear, in Scotland, they do deep fried Nutella. The whole jar battered and fried.

You only get it at the classiest scotch restaurants.

buzby

Quote from: Replies From View on January 13, 2019, 08:19:32 PM
Isn't Nutella what they put in Ferrero Rocher and, by association, Kinder Bueno bars?  Tastes like it.
No, but they are all made from the same base hazelnut cream, and are all products of Ferrero SpA.

touchingcloth

Quote from: buzby on January 13, 2019, 10:29:39 PM
No, but they are all made from the same base hazelnut cream, and are all products of Ferrero SpA.

Ferrero were a client in a previous job of mine, and they were very proud of the fact that the majority of the planet's hazelnut crop was bought and processed by them. 

I told them they were cobnuts, mate.

Replies From View

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 13, 2019, 10:41:27 PM
Ferrero were a client in a previous job of mine, and they were very proud of the fact that the majority of the planet's hazelnut crop was bought and processed by them. 

I told them they were cobnuts, mate.

If I owned that many hazelnuts I would not be sharing them mate.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Blumf on January 13, 2019, 08:54:52 PM
Well I say they haven't gone far enough!

Proof!

Fucking hell.

Once after a bit too much soap bar I put smarties in a toastie. I liked it at the time but the thought makes me a little ill nowadays.

Dex Sawash

If they would only dial back the nut content to zeroish that would be good.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nutella is the bane of my European bakery-visiting life. Pretty much anything that says it contains chocolate does NOT: it contains Nutella®, shitty, shitty, shitty Nutella® which as everyone knows tastes of hazelnut.

Did I ask for something that tasted like Hazelnut. This is a consumer economy ladies and gentlemen - I asked for something containing chocolate. If I wanted Hazelnut, shitty shitty Hazelnut anywhere near the food item I would have specified.

Sheesh. Anyway to sum this up I hope Nutella ends.

thenoise

But chocolate contains nuts too aaahhh

Or bean or grain or something. Whatever.

thenoise

Almost every chocolate spread tastes better than Nutella (pronounced New Teller). Even supermarket brands. Hotel Chocllolat chocolate spread is delicious, although costs a bomb obvs. We should not use Nutella (pronounced Noo Tellah) to mean generic chocolate spread! Better ones are available!

Thursday