Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:57:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I stink.

Started by hummingofevil, January 14, 2019, 02:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hummingofevil

Fucking rank. Egg farts and general lingering odour. Not like me.

Anyone else hum?

BlodwynPig

You literally hum of evil.

Pingers

Don't know why you feel the need to tell us, I can smell you from here. Get in a carwash you reeking oaf.

Brian Freeze

Smelling pretty fine here actually.

Picked up some Anthony Joshua pitspray the other month for cheap and some Williams Racing stuff on offer today. Wonder what the next "celebrity " armpit related sponsorship deal will be?

thenoise

Must be a 2019 thing. Been doing some absolutely abhorrent trumps at the moment. They could clear the room at a party such is their power. Not that I go to parties any more.

Been trying to hide them from my wife but it's only a matter of time before she finds out how disgusting I am :(

thenoise

In happier news my B.O. is a lot more under control. I think it was mainly the cheap and nasty washing machine in my old flat leaving a funky residue under the arms that was re-awoken on contact with my body heat.

Blumf

Just take regular showers, and wash your hands

Cloud

Nah, I moved on from the inherited "bath once a week if I remember" washing routine years ago

Captain Z

Haha you said iced ink.

Bum Flaps

Quote from: thenoise on January 14, 2019, 04:57:27 PM
Been trying to hide them from my wife but it's only a matter of time before she finds out how disgusting I am :(

Best check the small print in your pre-nup, you may be able to chalk it up as an 'Act of God' and avoid the compensation claims.

hummingofevil

Quote from: Blumf on January 14, 2019, 05:04:31 PM
Just take regular showers, and wash your hands

Daily baths and hand wash addiction me mate.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Brian Freeze on January 14, 2019, 04:55:56 PM
Smelling pretty fine here actually.

Picked up some Anthony Joshua pitspray the other month for cheap and some Williams Racing stuff on offer today. Wonder what the next "celebrity " armpit related sponsorship deal will be?

Surely Williams missed a trick by not calling it "Pitstop"?

Pitstop by Lewis Hamilton. Now your body odour can be just as bland and inoffensive.

The Bumlord

I had an enormous jackfruit chilli last night. My bottom is not pleased at all.