Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:24:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Egging Thread

Started by Soup Dogg, January 14, 2019, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

canadagoose

I slept at my friend's house (on a bit of a shitey street) one night and when I got up, the window was covered in egg mess. This was around 2004. Don't know if it's still a phenomenon or not.

Nowhere Man

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on January 15, 2019, 12:13:42 AM
We egged our headmaster's car but I don't think he noticed. He's dead now.

Has he haunted you yet

Bet he knew

He hasn't haunted me as such but I have vivid dreams about him every night and have done for the last thirty years. I imagine that's pretty normal though.

Flatulent Fox

Our scout group was savagely egged once in deepest Wales.
We were in Betws-y-Coed in the early '90's doing Scout stuff and returned to our hired mini bus.The local kids ( and some big kids) bought eggs and pelted us as we got into the minibus.
I found it pretty funny as I was already in,but kids were getting headshotted sitting near the sliding door and my patrol leader Neil got assassinated trying to close the door.
It was like a slow motion scene from 'Platoon'.
I find it funnier thinking about it now as I didn't really like Neil.

Me and my brother used to mess about when we would do the weekly shop in Asda as kids.One way to liven up things was to hang around the egg section (Pressing the chicken button that made the noise) and take a few out of boxes.We'd leave them in precarious places,or roll them into busy aisles and watch for the results.
My brother called this game 'Precocious eggs' as he was a kid and meant precarious.

I had a few boxes of out of date eggs on top of my recycling bins,and my father + sisters dickhead husband decided to fling them at my troublesome neighbor's windows while yelling abuse when they were over for a few drinks.That wasn't very nice,because I wanted to do it.

On a side note,My Dad loves eggs despite my Mum putting an embargo on him eating them.
He once bought about 4 trays and boiled them,then put them in a bowl like normal people would do fruit.

Dex Sawash

I made eggs for my wife this am and one of them looked weird inside but I didn't say anything. I just drank extra coffee and then had lunch early.

holyzombiejesus

There was a devil worshipper who lived at the end of our road when we were young and we used to egg his windows. He was called Tree and was definitely a devil worshipper because the family ate hedgehogs and his daughter collected leaves for potions on her way to school. My mum also told me that the police told her he'd been kicked out of Keele University for sacrificing a human baby and his neighbour told us that he often saw him dressed in strange clothing (including a red indian costume). Anyway, we used to throw eggs at his window and also fashioned a firework gun (basically fired little rockets through a shoulder hoisted pipe). He chased us once and my mate (who I didn't actually like and was bit frightened of) slipped and cracked his head open. We took this as further proof that he worshipped satan.

bgmnts

Of course not i'm not a prick.