Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:11:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What were the cool kids listening to in 1987?

Started by lazyhour, January 14, 2019, 04:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

studpuppet

Quote from: hermitical on January 27, 2019, 10:41:46 AM
I've got all three series of the UK Snub

Series 1 - avi files, varying between 490MB and 730MB
Series 2 & 3 - mp4 files, mostly between 195MB and 210MB

Are people still interested?
It's about 7GB total so I don't have enough space in Dropbox but I do have space in Google Drive.
I was thinking of using Mega but other ideas welcome.

Quit stalling!

hermitical

Quote from: hermitical on January 27, 2019, 10:41:46 AM
I've got all three series of the UK Snub

Series 1 - avi files, varying between 490MB and 730MB
Series 2 & 3 - mp4 files, mostly between 195MB and 210MB

Are people still interested?

Yes, very!

hermitical

Snub TV

Link sent to those who expressed an interest.
Anyone else please PM me.

DrGreggles

Quote from: hermitical on January 27, 2019, 07:12:14 PM
Snub TV

Link sent to those who expressed an interest.
Anyone else please PM me.

Was it emailed?

hermitical

Nope, didn't have anyone's email address. PM'd

DrGreggles

Didn't get mine then.
Please send the link. Ta.

studpuppet

Thanks H - worked like a charm!
You're now in my top three people ever, along with the guy in Australia that sent me both series of 'Barriers' on CD, and the Oxford don who met me in the car park of Oxford station on Boxing Day 1996 with a plastic bag full of VHS tapes of The Ascent Of Man.

hermitical

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 27, 2019, 08:17:49 PM
Didn't get mine then.
Please send the link. Ta.

I can see what happened.
There is both Dr Greggles and DrGreggles on this board. My first PM went to the former, whoever this pale imitation of yourself is...

DrGreggles

Quote from: hermitical on January 28, 2019, 07:07:09 AM
I can see what happened.
There is both Dr Greggles and DrGreggles on this board. My first PM went to the former, whoever this pale imitation of yourself is...

Ooh, never knew that!

Probably a just a fan...

DrGreggles

buzby

Quote from: studpuppet on January 27, 2019, 11:48:38 PM
Thanks H - worked like a charm!
You're now in my top three people ever,
+1 - Thanks, man. I have the S1 & S2 VHS compilations and was hoping that Pete Fowler's complete series DVD boxset idea would get off the ground, but as that looks unlikely this is as close as I can get.

DrGreggles

Brundle-Fly

hermitical

Just fyi, it seems this pCloud thing I uploaded Snub to have a monthly transfer limit and I am close to hitting it (in my 4 days of use!)
So, it's on Mega now as well. Any problems or if you want the Mega link then PM please...

darby o chill

Quote from: hermitical on January 30, 2019, 09:51:26 PM
Just fyi, it seems this pCloud thing I uploaded Snub to have a monthly transfer limit and I am close to hitting it (in my 4 days of use!)
So, it's on Mega now as well. Any problems or if you want the Mega link then PM please...

I would like a link please. Thanks for doing this.

McChesney Duntz

Yes, thanks so much. You're a prince among morrisdays.

hermitical

darby o chill

Quote from: hermitical on January 31, 2019, 07:53:13 AM
Okeydoke
Going forward: if you want the Mega link then PM please...

Yep - pm'd you last night.

hermitical

Cheers, do let me know if there problems with the Mega link.

The pCloud's 50GB free transfer for the month has been consumed by voracious ageing music bores.....

darby o chill

Mega links work great, thanks again. What a great little show it was.

darby o chill

I've filled in the blanks from Buzby's partial list of series 3.

Ep1 14/01/91 - 11:59, Jah Shaka, Teenage Fanclub, Ultra Vivid Scene, Parchment, The Fall, Definition of Sound, Fortran 5
Ep2 21/01/91 - The Dark Side, The Scientist, Manic Street Preachers, The Pixies, Spirea X, Dinosaur Jr/J Mascis, My Bloody Valentine, Frontline Assembly
Ep3 04/02/91 - The Cure, Creation Records, Spacemen 3, Drive, Shut Up & Dance, Throwing Muses
Ep4 11/02/91 - The Heart Throbs, The Godfathers, Young Disciples, Crime & The City Solution, William Burroughs, Massive Attack, Coil
Ep5 18/02/91 - Neds Atomic Dustbin, Son of Bazerk, Slowdive, The The, Curve (w/JC-001), Trip, Bleach, Buffalo Tom
Ep6 25/02/91 - Telescopes, Caveman, Catherine Wheel, The Dylans, Galliano, Kitchens of Distinction
Ep7 04/03/91 - Ride, Stereo MC's, The Cranes, Ruthless Rap Assassins, Gallon Drunk, Chapter & The Verse
Ep8 11/03/91 - Ocean Colour Scene, Moose, Gallon Drunk, Welfare Heroine, Butthole Surfers, World of Twist, Boys Own label
Ep9 18/02/91 - Cocteau Twins, Gary Clail, Chapterhouse, Krispy 3, Gunshot, Interstella
Ep10 25/02/91 - Rebel MC, Top, Soul Family Sensation, Boo Radleys, Wolfgang Press, Flowered Up