Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:41:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 15, 2019, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadagoose

Happy birthday! Sorry, I don't have any jokes to make about turning 52. Hope you had a good one anyway.

Gregory Torso

B-52. Well done on yer.

Sorry that makes no shit sense. Have a good one.

thenoise

Hope that Comer girl you fancy leaks some nudes to the internet and you get some bloody good wanks in before she condemns them as sexual assault in a feminist website and you feel bad and delete them.

Um, do 52 year olds still have bloody good wanks?  The amount my sexual drive has declined from 18 to 35 leads me to assume that they don't.  Well have an enjoyable floppy fumble anyway, for ten minutes or so then fall asleep.

Kryton

Glebe

Happy Birthday mate, here's to another 52 as the world turns into Blade Runner!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: thenoise on January 17, 2019, 01:05:03 AM
Hope that Comer girl you fancy leaks some nudes to the internet and you get some bloody good wanks in before she condemns them as sexual assault in a feminist website and you feel bad and delete them.

Um, do 52 year olds still have bloody good wanks?  The amount my sexual drive has declined from 18 to 35 leads me to assume that they don't.  Well have an enjoyable floppy fumble anyway, for ten minutes or so then fall asleep.

Aw! What a lovely thing to write ! Thank you very much !

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Erm...Thanks very much to everyone else who wrote with birthday wishes in this thread too, orbviously.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: thenoise on January 17, 2019, 01:05:03 AM

I genuinely thought you meant the young Russian lady I quite like with this post, but it occurs to me that you more than likely mean the famous 'un. Anyway, I met her today  ( Russian Girl, not the Marmalade Atkins ' big sister one ), and we had a right good chat about Brexit and that, and I made her laugh more than once, and I'm in a good mood now and I am amazingly pathetic, and I'm sorry for bumping this post just to write that insipid load of cobblers that literally nobody in this or any other universe would be remotely interested in, I'm really sorry, honestly, but this thread will go hurtling down the forum again quickly enough, don't worry ( I'm really very sorry, ok ? )

Brundle-Fly

Happy birthday for the other day. I'm 53 soon.  Henry the Eighth had been married six times by then and was dead two years later. Think on.

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 17, 2019, 05:29:27 PMwe had a right good chat about Brexit and that, and I made her laugh more than once, and I'm in a good mood now

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on January 17, 2019, 07:23:52 PM

^ that is excellent ! Back of the net !
I'm *really * sorry, I shouldn't be bumping this thread, but, come on, that is classic intercourse piss taking !