Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,173
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:19:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nathan Barley - Episode Three

Started by Pienaar, February 25, 2005, 08:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pienaar

Having smote his Iraqi captors with his concealed telescopic club and run free, Pienaar is now able to start this, the third Nathan Barley thread. No capture-related information or gross impoliteness please.

TotalNightmare

Roll Roll Up...

Let the circus begin...

Paaaaul

I thought the Episode 2 thread was disappointing.
Let's hope the Episode 3 thread will be better.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "a verbwore"God!  This is rubbish and I haven't even watched it yet!

sorry.  couldn't resist... :wink:

poor fool

Brilliant. Comedy genius. Even better than the last two episodes. I don't understand why so many people hate it - it's the best thing O'Hanlon has done since Father Ted.

Ha ha I am funny.

Bert Thung

poor fool

Quote from: "Bert Thung"it en funni

et ez, it well funni. eye hat yu.

Neil

i have nothing sensible to say about the thread, so instead I'm just going to try and irritate the people who want to discuss it by liberally scattering sub-standard whimsy all over the place like a hyper-active jester!

bibble, fibble, whoops yer all a bit saaad, haven't you got pubs to go to, eh eh eh?  eh?  egg?  coo splat!

imitationleather

Is everyone sticking with it then? I am, but surely now is the point where people will start bailing out.

Sigh, I have nothing better to do on a Friday evening...

Cambrian Times

I don't know to watch this, or Grumpy old women

Dr David V

Well they both depress you no-end about the state of our society, but then GOW might be funnier. And anyway, NB's repeated tomorrow.

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

I hope DAN REACTS to lots of ludicrous artwork involving piss.

poor fool

Quote from: "Neil"i have nothing sensible to say about the thread, so instead I'm just going to try and irritate the people who want to discuss it by liberally scattering sub-standard whimsy all over the place like a hyper-active jester!

bibble, fibble, whoops yer all a bit saaad, haven't you got pubs to go to, eh eh eh?  eh?  egg?  coo splat!

i luv you.

let's be fwends.

fwends?

Bert Thung

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"I hope DAN REACTS to lots of ludicrous artwork involving piss.

And I hope Claire gets A BIT ANNOYED at Dan, and TUTS at him over a CAPPUCINO.

Pinball

That was fantastic! I hope it's as good next week.

The Mumbler

I want the audience to halve this week, so I'm going to watch some Seinfelds on DVD.  Comedy with jokes, that's what I want.

Will C4 be forced to shift it later after this week?

Solid Snail

Hooray, Morris does a voiceover...

imitationleather

Well, how about that eh? Off to a good start...

Pinball

Wow, that Morris bit was a breath of fresh air! Like the good old days!!

no_offenc

I'm pissed, so I think that Nathan Barley is a good idea.

Nah, I like it a fair bit, but not loads and loads.  It's at least fucking watchable to me, unlike a few comedies from last year, like.

Angst in my Pants

Isn't that The Divine David?  Like that.

Neil

So, do all the winners have to do that documentary, or just Claire?  Why didn't she call his bluff and ask?

imitationleather

Oh, it's gone not good again. Ah well, Jordan's on in twenty-two minutes...

That bit with Pingu was just nasty. Why would someone want to watch that?

no_offenc

No idea.....ooh, language.  That was the first time the Barley character came across as a fair bit of a cunt, rather than just a bit of a bad tit.

And he looks like the singer out of the Kaiser Chiefs.

Solid Snail

Well, at least part two can't possibly be as shit as that Levis advert.

no_offenc

As per fucking usual, then.  Is it intentionally Brent-a-like or is the guy just playing him like Brent?

Purple Tentacle

I didn't see the Brent thing before, but now.... jesus.

I watched last week's one about half an hour ago, and the fact that this episode is 0.1% better than last week's shite is no compliment.

alan strang

"H... ho... how do you ride a horse..?"

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "alan strang""H... ho... how do you ride a horse..?"

And that.