Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:09:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Share your special powers !

Started by Flatulent Fox, January 16, 2019, 09:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatulent Fox

I got one,but It's not that great.

IF I have wrinkled hands from either swimming*or washing the dishes**,and then touch anything made of card or paper,

I can taste it in my brain.Like if you ate a bit of cardboard,all dry and 'orrible.I will tell anyone around about this very angrily as well.

Go on then,beat that!

*I havn't been swimming in ages,but last year I did put my feet in a lake to cool off a bit as it was pretty hot.Like a 9/10 scorcher kind of day.
**I sometimes do the dishes.

Sebastian Cobb

I can stimulate myself sexually without the need for a partner.

Dex Sawash

thenoise

I can reply to a thread when I have nothing of value to add.

pancreas

Pretty good at reading people's behaviour to the point it's basically mind-reading.

bgmnts

I can spend up to 20 minutes on the toilet with only a singlr rabbit pellet to show for it.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on January 17, 2019, 12:31:40 AM
I can spend up to 20 minutes on the toilet with only a singlr rabbit pellet to show for it.

274.99998 lbs

I can imagine a fork better than what no one else can in the whole wide world.

Brian Freeze

Pretty good at saying words backwards. Something I share with Jonathan Ames apparently.

I bet his mates never threatened him with calling up Phillip Schofield on Going Live.

seepage

I can cut cheese into two equal halves with 99.95% accuracy

Norton Canes

Mister Six

One of my exes had some kind of synaesthesia that connected her left index finger and thumb to her erogenous zones, and she could consequently be brought to orgasm by having someone suck on them.

Of course, she could also be brought to orgasm through penetrative vaginal sexual intercourse, which was my preferred method.

Icehaven

baptist

I can read upside down text almost as quickly as right way up text. I don't think it's that special, and I think a lot of people can, but I do get the odd person who seems amazed by it.

biggytitbo

I have the ability to detect an onion.

Even in it was locked in a metal box i'd know.

rasta-spouse

If I watch an old black and white film I can look at any actor or extra and envisage how they died.

MiddleRabbit

Animals and small children are drawn to me despite, or possibly because, I make no effort to encourage their attention.  Not like that needy Pied Piper.

It is both a blessing and a curse.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I take bogeys, scabs, sweat, dandruff, piss, shit, cum, bile, saliva, ear wax, pus, and vomit and whittle the dried out dessicates into creatures of the deep for cash.

Do you want one

I can do you a gulper eel?

batwings

I can always tell when Noel Edmonds is on the toilet. It's just a sense I get. Never actually confirmed it or anything but the feeling is so powerful it must be based on something.

mothman

pancreas

Quote from: mothman on January 17, 2019, 11:13:07 PM
I fold fitted sheets perfectly.

I'm sorry but that's literally impossible.

Golden E. Pump

I can trap my sister in a magical forcefield.

Sin Agog

I can bend my left arm backwards to the point where people invariably start flinching, probably because I broke it when I was five, an age when most of us stop being made out of rubber.

mothman

pancreas

Dex Sawash

Stuff in pillow case with sheet.

mothman

You're in luck, I changed our sheets last night so there is a freshly-laundered fitted sheet needs folding in my future. Once I've tackled the literal mountain of washing Teen Moth has produced (I'm estimating five loads).

Harley_Quim

I can trigger nose bleeds at will. All I have to do is punch myself in the face.

It doesn't sound like much - but its really effective for getting out of awkward situations.

An accident in a radiation lab gave me the power to sex women without making them pregnant.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: mothman on January 19, 2019, 12:02:17 PM
You're in luck, I changed our sheets last night so there is a freshly-laundered fitted sheet needs folding in my future. Once I've tackled the literal mountain of washing Teen Moth has produced (I'm estimating five loads).

I've developed a system where one set of bedding is on my bed and the other is drying over my lounge/bog door.