Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:34:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Imagine being Matthew Horne now

Started by Noodle Lizard, January 16, 2019, 11:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

On top of all of this his face is a rectangle

St_Eddie

I'm sorry but who the fuck is Matthew Horne George Ezra?!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Replies From View on January 17, 2019, 09:36:53 AM
Hardon Gordon, I called him.

By the way, it's Mathew, one-t. Matthew two-ts are always superior. (you can imagine this is the voice of the lovely Hannah Gordon saying this)

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 17, 2019, 03:09:56 PM

By the way, it's Mathew, one-t. Matthew two-ts are always superior. (you can imagine this is the voice of the lovely Hannah Gordon saying this)
That's right Hannah, and thanks for saying so, although Mathew one-ts are quite rare in my experience.

thraxx

His best role was in Nathan Barley. The geek pie episode I think, or was he 15peter20?

Also his Wikipedia says he was hit by a train over Xmas.

And that's all I know about 'Matthew Horne'.

Nowhere Man

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 17, 2019, 01:24:29 PM
I'm sorry but who the fuck is Matthew Horne George Ezra?!

A man as famous as a Beatles member in 1965.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on January 17, 2019, 11:31:11 AM
The Dad's Army curse! Many of the actors from Dad's Army have died. A very similar curse has sadly claimed the lives of the entire cast of the original performance of The Tempest, and indeed everyone who saw it.

There's a similar curse with Last of the Summer wine, a lot of actors have died, yet in another show, Grange Hill, released around the same time only one or two have.

imitationleather

Apparently all the people featured in the Louis Theroux documentary about terminal cancer have since passed, but everyone in the one about America's medicated children is still with us. It suggests that Theroux filming you can be a real mixed blessing.

Sebastian Cobb

Surely just having louis ask if he can follow you about is enough to cause some serious introspection?

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 17, 2019, 03:09:56 PM

Mathew with one t is a sign of parents who will tend to put extra effort and pedantry into making something more shit than if they'd just left it.

If he'd been at my school I wouldn't have called him "Horny", I'd have called him "Wanker with cunt parents".

Bazooka

Has Matt(Matthew) Horne been on James Corden's show?

Imagine, Matthew asking and James says yes, but then James gets back to him and says there has been an admin error or the producer has gout, so we have to delay the appearance, sorry matt/mate.

The Lurker

Imagine being Matthew Horne.

It's easy if you try.

mothman

You want a curse, you don't have to look further than Babylon 5. Of about 17 actors listed in the main credits at any point during the show's five-year run (so, usually at least one season - they didn't chip & change credits back then), six (all male, oddly) have died untimely deaths:

Michael O'Hare (60, heart attack - after years of mental illness, the reason he quit as lead actor after only one season)
Jerry Doyle (60, "natural causes" - likely due to chronic alcoholism)
Richard Biggs (44, aortic dissection)
Steven Furst (63, diabetes complications)
Jeff Conaway (60, pneumonia/sepsis - years of chronic drug abuse)
Andreas Katsulas (59, lung cancer)

SteveDave

I bet he's grown a beard like every other spod cunt.

imitationleather

Quote from: SteveDave on January 17, 2019, 10:21:22 PM
I bet he's grown a beard like every other spod cunt.

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/news/mathew-hornes-beard-boosted-libido-1144826.html

QuoteMathew Horne's beard boosted libido

Mathew Horne claims growing a beard sent his sex drive into overdrive thanks to a supplement he was taking to boost facial hair growth.

Phwoar!

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: imitationleather on January 17, 2019, 10:24:43 PM
https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/news/mathew-hornes-beard-boosted-libido-1144826.html

Phwoar!

The best thing about that is that, despite making a newsworthy quote about his beard getting him shagged, they had to use a random stock photo of him clean-shaven (at some event for Sky Box Sets, apparently) since no photo of him bearded exists.  Nobody cared to take one.

Does anyone have the power or technological know-how to re-cut Nathan Barley with his scene removed?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

The cunts got his top button done up in that photo as well. Colour me unsurprised.

thenoise

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on January 17, 2019, 10:54:07 PM
The best thing about that is that, despite making a newsworthy quote about his beard getting him shagged, they had to use a random stock photo of him clean-shaven (at some event for Sky Box Sets, apparently) since no photo of him bearded exists.  Nobody cared to take one.

Does anyone have the power or technological know-how to re-cut Nathan Barley with his scene removed?

Lend me another video player over the weekend and I can sort this for you.

thenoise

Imagine having to take supplements to grow a beard.  How old is he, about 40 now?  Most people have gone through puberty by now, Horne.  You aren't super horny, this is just what being a man feels like.  And you had to take special pills to experience that, ha ha.

imitationleather

Quote from: thenoise on January 17, 2019, 11:16:57 PM
Imagine having to take supplements to grow a beard.  How old is he, about 40 now?  Most people have gone through puberty by now, Horne.  You aren't super horny, this is just what being a man feels like.  And you had to take special pills to experience that, ha ha.

:'(

There are dozens of us. Dozens!

Replies From View

Anyway, time for Mathew Hordon to go on fire now please.

Enzo

Apparently he did his dissertation on Steve Coogan.

Captain Z

Quote from: Enzo on January 17, 2019, 11:23:13 PM
Apparently he did his dissertation on Steve Coogan.

Because he couldn't get a table seat on the train.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: thenoise on January 16, 2019, 11:44:05 PM
Corden is also desperately unfunny, but he had the decency to have a mental breakdown after Horne and Corden's critical slating, and has publicly apologised for the presumably dreadful film 'Lesbian Vampire Killers' (did anyone take one for the team and sit through it?)

worse... I was the first choice to do the music for it, & so I had to read the fucking script about ten times, in different revisions, while I tried to work out whether it was supposed to be funny or not. eventually one of the producers told me that the backers needed a 'name' somewhere on the crew, as the whole shambolic knocked-up-in-between-rounds-of-a-pub-movie-quiz-ness of it was making them nervous, & so poor old debbie wiseman got the gig.

in a way, aren't we all Matthew Horne?

Phil_A

Quote from: mothman on January 17, 2019, 10:18:10 PM
You want a curse, you don't have to look further than Babylon 5. Of about 17 actors listed in the main credits at any point during the show's five-year run (so, usually at least one season - they didn't chip & change credits back then), six (all male, oddly) have died untimely deaths:

Michael O'Hare (60, heart attack - after years of mental illness, the reason he quit as lead actor after only one season)
Jerry Doyle (60, "natural causes" - likely due to chronic alcoholism)
Richard Biggs (44, aortic dissection)
Steven Furst (63, diabetes complications)
Jeff Conaway (60, pneumonia/sepsis - years of chronic drug abuse)
Andreas Katsulas (59, lung cancer)

It's a bit like the Dad's Army of nineties sci-fi shows. "He's dead...he's dead...and him..."

Just to add to the B5 death toll, Tim Choate who played Zathras in a few episodes died in a motorbike accident aged 49. And the guy that played Walker Smith in the terrible fighting episode snuffed it at only 41.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: The Lurker on January 17, 2019, 09:49:29 PM
Imagine being Matthew Horne.

It's easy if you try.

Quote from: Bazooka on January 17, 2019, 09:48:22 PM
Has Matt(Matthew) Horne been on James Corden's show?

Imagine, Matthew asking and James says yes, but then James gets back to him and says there has been an admin error or the producer has gout, so we have to delay the appearance, sorry matt/mate.

CLOTH EARED CUNTTS...ONE T!!! YOU FACKING CUNTTS!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on January 17, 2019, 11:28:06 PM
in a way, aren't we all Matthew Horne?

NO, BECAUSE THAT IS A DIFFERENT PERSON WITH TWO Ts!!!!

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: wikipediaHorne lives alone in East London.[33]