Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:25:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Imagine being Matthew Horne now

Started by Noodle Lizard, January 16, 2019, 11:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

I will not have my good name associated with such a talentless prick.

Alberon

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on January 18, 2019, 01:18:30 AM
Quote from: Wikipedia
Horne lives alone in East London.[33]

Now I'm sure that's not true. There are other people in East London.

Alberon

Quote from: mothman on January 17, 2019, 10:18:10 PM
You want a curse, you don't have to look further than Babylon 5. Of about 17 actors listed in the main credits at any point during the show's five-year run (so, usually at least one season - they didn't chip & change credits back then), six (all male, oddly) have died untimely deaths:

Michael O'Hare (60, heart attack - after years of mental illness, the reason he quit as lead actor after only one season)
Jerry Doyle (60, "natural causes" - likely due to chronic alcoholism)
Richard Biggs (44, aortic dissection)
Steven Furst (63, diabetes complications)
Jeff Conaway (60, pneumonia/sepsis - years of chronic drug abuse)
Andreas Katsulas (59, lung cancer)

Especially when you compare it to DS9 that was on at roughly the same time. All the main cast of that is still going and even the recurring cast hasn't suffered that level of attrition.

I've come to the conclusion that God either really hates B5 or loves it so much he can't wait to meet the cast.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

I don't want to imagine being Mathew Horne. James corden hanging out with Paul McCartney constantly popping up in the recommended youtube videos when all you want to do is watch old Gavin and Stacey clips.
Searching for your name in the comments to take your mind off the fact your heads far too small to make any money as an already-niche Charles Gray lookalike.

Bazooka

I'm sure he is a lovely bloke, but if you do up your top shirt button you deserve nothing but misery.

Konki

I mate of mine went to a wedding a few years back where Mathew was also a guest. It seems he acted the gobshite braying his nonsense throughout all the speeches. It was all quite embarrassing and a bit sad apparently.

The Lurker

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 18, 2019, 01:10:15 AM

CLOTH EARED CUNTTS...ONE T!!! YOU FACKING CUNTTS!

Fuck my hat, I didn't know that.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Replies From View

I wonder what Mathew Horne is doing right now with his cock.

Now, go on:  you wonder the same thing.  You have to.  Doing it?  Good.

Next, imagine being Mathew Horne doing whatever he is doing right now with his cock.  Right now, he is doing it!

Refreshing, isn't it!

Icehaven

I always thought he looked like Frank Sidebottom. They should have got him to play him in that film instead of Michael Fassbender, then when he takes the head off at the end everyone could have gone "oh fair doos, you actually do look like that."

Bazooka

Every time Matthew Horne checks his bank balance at the cash point he short circuits it with his tears, sparks flying all over the place, because it is nowhere near as much as Corden has in his.

Custard

Apparently he tried to make a voodoo doll of Corden, but he didn't have enough of whatever material it takes to make a voodoo doll

Cos Corden is fat

St_Eddie

Custard

James Corden's Greek cousin

Who's fat too

Phil_A

BREAKING HORNE NEWS

He's been cast as Walker in the remade Dad's Army episodes Gold is doing.

imitationleather

A line-up of prime British acting talent that will be taken from us over the course of the next 45 years. :'(

Alberon

Bernard Cribbins is 90 already. I hope they planning to film fairly imminently.

Actually, that's not a bad line up at all for Gold. Kevin Eldon will be interesting in his role, but then he usually is.

Nowhere Man

Quote from: Alberon on January 20, 2019, 05:42:13 PM
Bernard Cribbins is 90 already. I hope they planning to film fairly imminently.

They've dug a hole in the ground just in case.

Phil_A

Quote from: imitationleather on January 20, 2019, 05:06:10 PM
A line-up of prime British acting talent that will be taken from us over the course of the next 45 years. :'(

Do you think they'll stick to the same death order as the original cast for the sake of authenticity?

Poor old Matt's really drawn the short straw if that's the case.

mothman

[tag]This doesn't look good for Corden[/tag]

Quote from: Phil_A on January 17, 2019, 11:31:15 PM
It's a bit like the Dad's Army of nineties sci-fi shows. "He's dead...he's dead...and him..."

Just to add to the B5 death toll, Tim Choate who played Zathras in a few episodes died in a motorbike accident aged 49. And the guy that played Walker Smith in the terrible fighting episode snuffed it at only 41.

I hesitated over whether to mention Choate, he was only in four eps in total, playing Zathras in three, and Zathras in a fourth. I think I also knew about Gregory McKinney but with only one ep of B5, which everybody hated (if they got to see it, C4 didn;t show it in the initial run because violence), he doesn't feel that significant to the curse.

Replies From View

Quote from: imitationleather on January 20, 2019, 05:06:10 PM

That's the Dad's Army curse.  :'(

Alberon

Quote from: mothman on January 20, 2019, 07:52:44 PM
[tag]This doesn't look good for Corden[/tag]

I hesitated over whether to mention Choate, he was only in four eps in total, playing Zathras in three, and Zathras in a fourth. I think I also knew about Gregory McKinney but with only one ep of B5, which everybody hated (if they got to see it, C4 didn;t show it in the initial run because violence), he doesn't feel that significant to the curse.

I'd forgotten that he'd played Zathras as well as Zathras. They were fan favourites though and I wouldn't have minded seeing more of either of them.

mothman

There were seven more, and only one was actually lost to us by having gone back in time, so, yeah...

hedgehog90

Imagine being Matthew Horne now.

Now imagine Matthew being horned.

Horned-Matthew, now being imagined.

Matthew: Horned-being, now! Imagine...