Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:23:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

275lbs

Started by bgmnts, January 17, 2019, 12:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Just weighed myself for the first time in a loooong time.

I didn't even think someone of my size could even get that heavy.

Dead soon.

BlodwynPig

...and only 5'2", too.

bgmnts

Not even that far off mate.

thenoise

What's that in prpoer (can't do my 14 time table)

Large Noise

That's actually your mass

thenoise

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Large Noise on January 17, 2019, 01:07:15 AM

we're all praying for him.

"Sweeeeet Jesu', pray for this chubby soul...

oh Sweeeeet Lard Jesus....deliver him from temptation"

Blumf

How much is that in Amazon Rainforests of Wales per Double Decker Bus?

Sin Agog

People sometimes call fat folks 'lazy', but it always seemed to me that hovering around the 300lb mark would be an extremely intensive and gruelling full-time job.  Most mornings, I can barely inspire myself to add together the two ingredients which make a bowl of cereal.

Dex Sawash

That's almost 350 american dollars

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 17, 2019, 01:33:19 AM
People sometimes call fat folks 'lazy', but it always seemed to me that hovering around the 300lb mark would be an extremely intensive and gruelling full-time job.  Most mornings, I can barely inspire myself to add together the two ingredients which make a bowl of cereal.

Waddling versatile!

Janie Jones

A prostitute did an AMA on Reddit and someone asked if she ever got to have an orgasm in the course of her job and she said yes she does when grinding on top of a fat fella, because of the clitoral stimulation afforded by his big old belly. So there's that, bgmnts

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 17, 2019, 01:33:19 AM
People sometimes call fat folks 'lazy', but it always seemed to me that hovering around the 300lb mark would be an extremely intensive and gruelling full-time job.

Something that has always puzzled me: lugging 2, 3, 4 or more stone of extra weight around with you at all times, heaving it up the stairs, carrying it around every step you take must make you really fit, surely?

[tag]Manics write middle aged sequel to old song[/tag]

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Janie Jones on January 17, 2019, 06:02:24 AM
Something that has always puzzled me: lugging 2, 3, 4 or more stone of extra weight around with you at all times, heaving it up the stairs, carrying it around every step you take must make you really fit, surely?
Well if you repeatedly do it. Like grid iron players or sumo wrestlers. It also probably depends if the exercise is mainly aerobic or anerobic. Sprinting up a short flight once a day will probably do jack shit but walking up and down a long flight of stairs may do the job.

im barry bethel

Quote from: thenoise on January 17, 2019, 12:59:06 AM
What's that in prpoer (can't do my 14 time table)

What's that in proper (can't do my 2.2 times table)

hamfist

Quote from: bgmnts on January 17, 2019, 12:45:25 AM
Just weighed myself for the first time in a loooong time.

I didn't even think someone of my size could even get that heavy.

Dead soon.

#metoo

104kg after xmas. Last April I was 93, in 2014 83. It creeps !

poo

If you've been big for a while you might have developed some impressive quad and calf muscles, but your cardiovascular system is unlikely to be in good nick. So not "fit".

Endicott

Quote from: Large Noise on January 17, 2019, 01:07:15 AM

Get thee to the Moon for extra quick weight loss.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Janie Jones on January 17, 2019, 06:02:24 AM

It takes its toll on your joints though. Then you end up with knackered joints which the doctors won't operate on until you lose weight, which you're going to struggle to do 'cos you're immobile with knackered knees.

Buelligan

Quote from: hamfist on January 17, 2019, 08:09:56 AM
#metoo

104kg after xmas. Last April I was 93, in 2014 83. It creeps !

You are exactly twice my weight.  Are we twins?

I reached a high of 97.1kg yesterday. I made a new years resolution to not eat chocolate for a year but I'm still snacking on salty snacks. I'm a comfort eater. I tend to get depressed this time of year and graze until mid March. Then I tend to get it under control for a few months. I struggle with the self-discipline required to eat a healthy diet. It's basically making better decisions, the bowl of salad rather than the sandwich and sausage roll. But shit, I struggle with that.

Buelligan

Speaking of feeling low and so on, I was talking to my brother a few days ago (who is quite ill) and we both realised we're like those abominable religious nutters, you know, the real clap-handsers, always thanking God and celebrating that He didn't let them stub their toes or whatever but neither of us believe in God.  Born again imbeciles is what we decided.  You should consider joining, there doesn't appear to be a downside.

I am witnessing here.

ZoyzaSorris

Would this not have been perfect for one of the myriad of Weight Loss threads that GB is currently riddled with

NoSleep

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on January 17, 2019, 10:47:24 AM
Go keto innit.

I've managed to go from 76kg (a year ago) to 64kg with regular exercise (a 2-4 mile walk every day) and a wholefood plant-based diet (including plenty of carbs).

hamfist

Quote from: Buelligan on January 17, 2019, 10:34:50 AM
You are exactly twice my weight.  Are we twins?

We're the best goddamn Little and Large tribute act on the planet. I'm eating for two of us BTW.

Chollis

Quote from: NoSleep on January 17, 2019, 11:02:53 AM
I've managed to go from 76kg (a year ago) to 64kg with regular exercise (a 2-4 mile walk every day) and a wholefood plant-based diet (including plenty of carbs).

Hah, mug. I got ripped in 6 weeks just by drinking Flat Belly Fix Tea™