Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:47:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

275lbs

Started by bgmnts, January 17, 2019, 12:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: DolphinFace on January 17, 2019, 07:04:55 PM
I weigh 65kg and have just begun a weight gain program. It basically consists of eating loads of eggs, meat, oats, avocados, nuts and drinking milk until you're overdosing on calories. I'm combining it with heavy weight lifting 3 days per week. If I progress with the weights, I get a sexy body. If I do shit weights, I get fat. It's fucking terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Sounds like a great plan. Most people neglect strength training when embarking on a fitness regime and concentrate on cardio (which probably has better health benefits for most people, to be honest - I just don't like it). Heavy training with good exercise form, based on mainly compound exercises has made me what I am today - an ageing fat fuck with knackered joints.

Buelligan

Quote from: Pdine on January 17, 2019, 04:50:28 PM
Between my heaviest and now, I lost you.

I didn't even know I was there.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I lost over two stones when working in Vietnam and Cambodia last year, due firstly to the stress of the job I was working in in the ' Nam, and secondly to the doing a lot of walking around ( to and from work, and brisk walking for an hour or so every day ) in the intense heat. Now I'm back in Moscow , I feel I might be starting to put weight back on again, due to the fucking sub zero temperatures not exactly inspiring me to walk all over the place , and a slightly more sedentary lifestyle and comfort eating, 'cos I know full well that Russian lass isn't going to let me fuck her. :(

St_Eddie

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 17, 2019, 07:09:33 PM
If you want to lose weight without doing any exercise, you could try the billy diet.

Didn't exactly work out for the troll, mate.

Konki

Quote from: DolphinFace on January 17, 2019, 07:04:55 PM
I weigh 65kg and have just begun a weight gain program. It basically consists of eating loads of eggs, meat, oats, avocados, nuts and drinking milk until you're overdosing on calories. I'm combining it with heavy weight lifting 3 days per week. If I progress with the weights, I get a sexy body. If I do shit weights, I get fat. It's fucking terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Careful now. I did a 'bulk' when I started lifting weights and when I saw my mate for the first time in a year he asked if I'd spent the entire time eating sausages.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Konki on January 20, 2019, 10:35:38 AM
...spent the entire time eating sausages.

That's the mantra of your average CaBer.

Z

Dated a 45kg 5' girl recently, she mentioned losing 30kg at one point. That's surely nonsense, right? It'd be somewhat visibly evident? Like David Mitchell after he lost some.

I weigh 70-75 and am nearly a foot taller.

My tip to not gaining weight is to fart a lot, Im pretty sure my body turns a ridiculous amount of the energy I consume straight onto gassinesss and fuck all else

St_Eddie

Quote from: Z on January 20, 2019, 11:26:31 AM
Dated a 45kg 5' girl recently, she mentioned losing 30kg at one point. That's surely nonsense, right? It'd be somewhat visibly evident? Like David Mitchell after he lost some.