Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:29:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Diana's revenge

Started by biggytitbo, January 17, 2019, 06:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 19, 2019, 08:33:24 PMThere'll be a quiet settlement and NDA drawn up, so Norfolk's finest don't have to explain why they have mysteriously lost those breathalyzer results (which they haven't yet, but I'm convinced they would do if this came to trial).

Nope, instead of doing that, they've not apologised and basically advised her to keep quiet about the whole thing, leading to this big splash:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philips-crash-victim-reveals-13882041

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 19, 2019, 08:33:24 PM
"Winter sun" for fib of the year.

Funny that...

Quote"Prince Philip apparently said to a witness that it was the sun that dazzled him but I can't see how that could be true when it was overcast."

Icehaven

Well the sun always shines on Royalty, wether they like it or not.

Jittlebags

The blue blood fuckers are all on benefits. Or are coining it from artesan buiscuits.

Blumf

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on January 19, 2019, 11:34:10 PM
Quote"Prince Philip apparently said to a witness that it was the sun that dazzled him but I can't see how that could be true when it was overcast."

His lizard eyes can see beyond the normal range to light clouds can't block.

BlodwynPig

No fucking remorse - even drives around with a ghost as a passenger. The stench of death is on him.

Alberon

Classic 'unhappy' pose for a tabloid.

Insolent pleb! She should feel honoured that the prince chose her car to twunt.

In other news Philip has been 'spoken to' by the police for not wearing a seatbelt. He clearly doesn't see any point since he's obviously made a pact with Death.

Urinal Cake

I imagine chaffuering Philip would be awful. He'd sit right beside you and tell you how slow and ethnically stereotypical you are.

Bazooka

You should all be hanging your heads in shame, when a man who shouldn't be driving and almost causes a death, is mocked, what does that say about our society? Long live the King!

The people involved are going to have to make insurance claims, "Ya know that Duke who plowed into someone etc".

biggytitbo

Quote from: Alberon on January 20, 2019, 03:16:33 AM
Classic 'unhappy' pose for a tabloid.

How long before she has another unfortunate 'accident'.

idunnosomename

I hope Prince Phillip kills the queen in a road accident and dies in prison. It's the feelgood story we all need.

Icehaven

He was clearly just practising for when he insists on driving Meghan to the hospital when she goes into labour.

Ferris

"I still love him and the Queen. No one can change my views on that."

There's no helping some people.

Attila

the

Quote from: Attila on January 21, 2019, 12:18:43 PMWell, here's my Christmas shopping for 2019 sorted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-46944912

Funnily enough, the day after the collision there was a BBC reporter doing a live piece to camera by the roadside, and while she was talking a middle aged guy wandered over to that pile of glass and plastic bits and stood over it with a furtive "I'm having that" look on his face. Then he spotted that he was in full view of the camera, looked down the lens and did a sort of "oh, sorry" hand gesture and scuttled off. I bet that was this slimy fucker.

£5 to anyone who can find that clip.

Icehaven

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 20, 2019, 02:46:25 PM
"I still love him and the Queen. No one can change my views on that."

There's no helping some people.

I think it's the idea of Prince Philip she loves rather than the reality. And some people wonder why we've still got a monarchy, when the fuckers can literally run someone over and not give a monkeys about it and they still 'love' them.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Attila on January 21, 2019, 12:18:43 PM
Well, here's my Christmas shopping for 2019 sorted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-46944912

David Icke will probably be bidding for that searching for lizard DNA

Head Gardener

Alberon

This is Diana's real revenge - a year of relentlessly bad PR stories about the Royals and their employees where no major royal will die to help take the heat off.

Annus Horribilis II - Electric Boogaloo

biggytitbo

Yeah and face facts, Meghans not going to survive this year is she?

Paul Calf

Quote from: Jittlebags on January 22, 2019, 11:07:13 AM
Peasant twatted with stick.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/22/royal-gamekeeper-called-driver-peasant-hit-stick-8372070/

'I'm not a peasant.'

Well, no. Along with most of this country, 'peasant' would be a significant increase in wealth and status: peasants are not poor, but in fact own land and farming assets.  In the event of a total currency meltdown, they'd be among the richest people in the country.

Even in Tale of Two Cities, didn't the aristo whose carriage squished the toddler give grieving mum a bit of cash to say sorry?

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on January 18, 2019, 10:02:03 PM

arrived today, but of course I then had to explain the whole thing five or six times in the office. in a few weeks, it's going to be obscure beyond belief.

Paul Calf

Mug arrived yesterday

A valuable heirloom that will be treasured by future Calf generations.

Flouncer

These are incredible. Is there some way you can pass the specs on to someone else? I'd throw away good money on stuff like this.

buttgammon

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 25, 2019, 11:58:25 AM
Mug arrived yesterday

Dammit! That really makes my mug look like a cheap imitation.

SteveDave

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 25, 2019, 11:58:25 AM
Mug arrived yesterday

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.

BlodwynPig