Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:36:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Diana's revenge

Started by biggytitbo, January 17, 2019, 06:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enzo

I'm surprised he'd ever had one

Alberon

I suppose he can still drive around royal estates without a heartbeat licence. So if you're in Windsor Great Park you're still far from safe.

And he can still drive horse driven carts so while you might be safer in a car if you're on foot he can still get you just about anywhere.

biggytitbo

ToneLa

Sounds like a Tom Bower book

BlodwynPig

batwings

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 09, 2019, 06:44:44 PM
He's given up his driving license (died).

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47186875

Also in it's-a-bit-fucking-late-now news, the ghost of Andreas Lubitz has handed in his pilot's licence.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: batwings on February 09, 2019, 11:26:56 PM
Also in it's-a-bit-fucking-late-now news, the ghost of Andreas Lubitz has handed in his pilot's licence.

Apparently he has done it so the police would look the other way.

Jockice

I got one of those flashup things on my computer screen saying: "Prince Philip surrenders." I thought that's taken a long time. After all World War Two ended over 70 years ago. Then I read 'his licence.' Of course he has. You can watch TV for free at that age anyway.

ToneLa

Clicked on thread imagining that Street Fighter 2 level where Princess Diana Queen of Hearts Candle In the Wind batters the holy shit out of a car with a dazzling array of powerful strikes, spinning leg kicks, and, what the hell, the odd headbutt.

If only we could realise my beautiful dream.

shiftwork2

A couple of days late but for completeness of the thread, no prosecution - that is massively surprising isn't it?.  The article also reproduces his claims about the 'low sun' on a cloudy day.

BlodwynPig

When was the last high profile jailing? Rolf hardly counts.

Weinstein is still free ffs.

I was all set to hand my Duke of Edinburgh Award back in protest at this whole business, but then I remembered that I don't have one.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on February 19, 2019, 12:37:59 AM
I was all set to hand my Duke of Edinburgh Award back in protest at this whole business, but then I remembered that I don't have one.
Just hang out with some teenage boys on a remote fell for a few days