Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:45:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Diana's revenge

Started by biggytitbo, January 17, 2019, 06:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Normally when Phil gets bored and runs over some members of the public, that special wet work unit of the metropolitan police springs into action to clean up the mess and eliminate any witnesses. Unfortunately none of them were available today as they were all on a training day to prepare for the similar carnage caused by a no deal brexit.

Camp Tramp

Don't drivers over a certain age have to undergo tests?

I doubt Phillip took those tests.

Blumf

Ello ello ello, have we been at the whiskey again, sir?

https://news.sky.com/story/duke-of-edinburgh-involved-in-car-crash-near-sandringham-estate-11610133
QuotePrince Philip was breathalysed after the collision

Phil_A

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 17, 2019, 06:40:58 PM
"Courted" Elizabeth when she was 13.

I suppose these days I should call him GerontoPhil.

Someone on here once came up with the delightful expression "Biddyfiddler" to describe an interferer of the elderly, which I really wish could catch on somehow. At the least it deserves to be a Viz profanisaurus entry

Captain Z

And this just happened to occur when a diversion from brexit would be most welcome? Where was Theresa May at the time?

biggytitbo

Whenever there is a disaster for May, there is some distraction news story, that is true.

Only problem with the theory is May has a disaster every day.

Bazooka

Quote from: Crabwalk on January 17, 2019, 06:42:41 PM
Apparently 'Rollin' by Limp Bizkit was playing on the stereo when emergency services arrived.

Gave me a tickle, not because of the pun? But the image conjured.

North Norfolk is a haven for doddery old drivers. Maybe he was heading up road to the Hungry Horse in Fakenham for a Mixed Grill.

Sherman Krank

I don't think we can draw any conclusions until we know the ethnicity of the occupants of the other car.

I mean it could have gone down like...

"A couple of slitty eyes driving on one of Liz's roads? I don't bloody think so."

BOSH!

"That'll bloody show 'em."

But of course that's just speculation.

Ok how about 'not screaming like his passengers'

Suit yourself.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 17, 2019, 06:29:34 PM
Sorry, this is the first, original and best thread

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,71279.0/topicseen.html

Biggy was banned from the site and he still takes all the plaudits

Aye, CHECK OUT THIS DUNCE

kalowski

Quote from: Phil_A on January 17, 2019, 09:04:14 PM
Someone on here once came up with the delightful expression "Biddyfiddler" to describe an interferer of the elderly, which I really wish could catch on somehow. At the least it deserves to be a Viz profanisaurus entry
It is
QuoteOAP-dophile: 1. n. A biddy fiddler or granny magnet. 2. n. A young woman who is inexplicably attracted to a (usually extremely wealthy) elderly man, eg. (Long list of names deleted on legal advice).
Quotebiddy fiddler: n. A fellow who prefers the company of ladies who are of sufficient maturity that they can ride the bus for free during off-peak periods. A granny magnet.
Quotegranny magnet: n. A male who, having had no luck finding a ladyfriend of his own age, is forced to cop off with a right old slapper, eg. The blotto one with the incontinent laugh being held up by her mates in the kebab shop.

Crabwalk

Quote from: Bazooka on January 17, 2019, 09:43:45 PM
Gave me a tickle, not because of the pun? But the image conjured.

No pun even intended. It's just down on the report.

batwings

Carelessly pulling out was also how he ended up with Edward. LOLZ!!!

No, but seriously, glad only non-Royals were hurt.

Was he pissed up on booze I wonder?

Cerys

Dead by Valentine's Day, you reckon?

a duncandisorderly

knocked a presumably at-least-a-little-bit-bulletproofed land-rover into a ditch with a fucking kia? I think I'll get me a kia then.

was it the same 4x4 he drove the obamas around in, with liz in the back?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: icehaven on January 17, 2019, 06:36:03 PM
Exactly. Can't stand there like a battered sausage next to Liz at events anymore but can drive a 4X4? Nah. Final break for freedom that was.

imitationleather

bgmnts

Those tabs were confusing.

What happened to good old 'soapy tit wank'?

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on January 18, 2019, 12:54:20 AM
Those tabs were confusing.

What happened to good old 'soapy tit wank'?

Out of shot.

Maurice Yeatman

Unlike Prince Philip, Rowan Atkinson isn't a WAR HERO, yet when he did a similar thing 50 miles down the road, some of you said you were relieved he was okay https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,28927.0

This forum is puke.

Maurice Yeatman

One for the PHWOARR thread.

Godspeed your recovery, Sir.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on January 18, 2019, 01:16:39 AM
Unlike Prince Philip, Rowan Atkinson isn't a WAR HERO, yet when he did a similar thing 50 miles down the road, some of you said you were relieved he was okay https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,28927.0

This forum is puke.

Knighthood's in the post (2nd Class)

Maurice Yeatman

biggytitbo

Good bit of news management from the BBC this morning. Just by coincidence the local council were meeting today to discuss reducing the speed limit of this stretch of road...hint hint it was the commoners fault, not Phil's...

Maurice Yeatman

The Daily Mail's depiction of him today has to be a piss-take.

Jockice

Wonder if he's currently being phoned up by those dodgy accident claims firms? "Ah, so it was your fault but the other people involved were mere peasants. Well that makes all the difference."

Then if they win they'll demand payment - 20 per cent of his entire estate. I know how these companies work. Must be a learning experience for them to deal with a proper professional parasite.

Cuellar

I hope the Kia driver rinses him for all he's got. Dozy old bitch not looking when pulling out at a junction.

Paul Calf

Blodders has a Mac, the metropolitan liberal elite class TRAITOR.