Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:52:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Diana's revenge

Started by biggytitbo, January 17, 2019, 06:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

QuotePrince Philip's car 'careered' across road
The royal was shaken after being freed from his Land Rover, an eyewitness to Thursday's crash says

Sounds a bit cruel

Paul Calf

Wimblewrong is going to be fucking vintage this year.

Duckula

What dark satanic magic is holding this cunt together.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Beagle 2 on January 18, 2019, 02:03:02 PM
He always drove around everywhere by himself didn't he? I'm basing this on an anecdote I heard about him winding down the window to give somebody a mouthful somewhere near buck palace in the 80s.

ROYAL WATCH.

Wasn't this Sir Tony of Robinson? Think he said this on Herring's podcast.

Beagle 2

biggytitbo

Now he's the one winding the window of his Range Rover down, and mouthing off at Corbyn supporters.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 18, 2019, 10:00:25 AM
Blodders has a Mac, the metropolitan liberal elite class TRAITOR.

for working, I said "working"

also

QuoteA nine-month-old baby in the Kia was uninjured. The driver, a 28-year-old woman, had cuts while a 45-year-old female passenger broke her wrist.
Witness Graeme Howard said the duke asked about their welfare after the crash.

He also said of the baby "what tribe is it from?" whilst doing the slitty eyes gesture.

Icehaven

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 18, 2019, 12:42:07 PM

QuoteA man has described the moment he lifted Prince Philip out of his overturned Land Rover after a "horrendous" crash near Sandringham Estate.

Roy Warne said he had some of the Duke of Edinburgh's blood on his hands after helping free the 97-year-old from the wreckage.

He's just showing off, we'd all like to be able to say we have Prince Philip's's blood on our hands.

the

A strangely prophetic 1970s public information film:

Attila

Quote from: Beagle 2 on January 18, 2019, 01:54:56 PM

Seriously, someone please get on to Cafepress with this -- I can think of at least three people I would like to give one to. I MUST HAVE ONE.

biggytitbo

I've always thought that recent Royal Family portrait was very touching -

Spoon of Ploff

if someone isn't wearing this on a t-shirt at the next CAB meet... possibly with the words "My Legs! My Legs" written on it...  then there's something wrong with the world.

Also:

I like how this makes it look like the Kia had another go at taking out the old sod as he crawled out of the wreckage... but failed.... sadly much to everyone's relief.

Crabwalk

It also makes it look like he jumped over his car before trying to climb under the KIA.

Who knows, maybe he did, as he was obviously pissed up and very probably high.

Captain Z

The Kia's got its reverse lights on, they were determined I'll give them that.

Crabwalk

Norton Canes

Soup Dogg

You've actually cropped the first panel from that DM infographic

Little wonder the mad bastard crashed.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Crabwalk on January 18, 2019, 04:58:41 PM
It also makes it look like he jumped over his car before trying to climb under the KIA.

Who knows, maybe he did, as he was obviously pissed up and very probably high.

He is usually off his tits on Adrenochrome, might be worth checking police records to see how many missing persons there were that week in the surrounding area.

kalowski

I knew he was an invader

Cuellar

buttgammon

Please, please, please make those mugs somebody; I'd pay good money* for one.

*About a tenner with postage and packaging.

shiftwork2

Norfolk Plod releasing the same info today - 'the incident will be investigated and any appropriate action taken'.  Given it's clear the old fart disobeyed the 'give way' and that the Kia driver broke her wrist as a result it's inconceivable that a prosecution wouldn't be brought.

biggytitbo

She'll probably mysteriously hang herself.

idunnosomename

Problem was people saw this so they couldn't cover it up

Silly old cunt pulled out when turning right into the path of a car (as said above, coming from the north, so impossible the sun was in his eyes).

It is surprising the car flipped though. You'd expect it just to be shunted sideways.

Oh its cuz range rovers have such high clearance from their wheels. Top-heavy cunts.

Cuellar

QuoteKathy Burke calls Prince Philip, 97, a 'c***'

Great headline

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on January 18, 2019, 03:38:27 PM

if someone isn't wearing this on a t-shirt at the next CAB meet... possibly with the words "My Legs! My Legs" written on it...  then there's something wrong with the world.

vistaprint. it'll be here & on me in ten days. by which time no-one will have the first idea what it means.

a duncandisorderly

Cuellar

a duncandisorderly

vistaprint will do a nice mug too, for well under a ten-spot.