Author Topic: MORTAL KOMBAT 11  (Read 2119 times)

Twed

• Take a Key for Coming in!
Re: MORTAL KOMBAT 11
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2019, 06:05:20 PM »
The Stale Pisscast

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2019, 06:09:41 PM »
Honestly, Mortal Kombat isn't really a proper fighting game. It's less of a good fighting game than Dead or Alive or SNK Heroines or Blade Strangers and they're the worst.

Twed

• Take a Key for Coming in!
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2019, 06:11:14 PM »
It was best on the Amiga when you only had one button and the main part of the game was trying to execute basic moves by having to press up+button without triggering a jump.

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2019, 07:15:50 PM »
I remember playing Way of the Exploding Fist 2 at my mate Craig's and he said it was up and fire to do a tummy punch and I didn't understand because I only ever played on the Amstrad keyboard because we couldn't afford a joystick and I yanked the fucking stick right up and out of its housing and broke the cunt and he ran to his room crying. His mum went apeshit and called my mum to pick me up and I was crying because I was frightened my mum would go apeshit and also that she'd have to pay for it and we had no money so I was double cryin

Edit should have said my mum just said fuck off and we didn't have to pay for it  That's the attitude I've had my whole life

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2019, 08:33:34 PM »
Come on madhair60 lad we need to do this podcast. I said it before I knew you were Internet famous. The scene is crying out for some real talk minimal bants just proper mutual abuse chat. 2k19 néed this shit.

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2019, 11:19:43 AM »
To be honest I'd probably start crying if overtly challenged, and that's exactly what the podcast needs. Real emotion

Anyway, good Mortal Kombat games. Deception, Shaolin Monks, '09, X. There ya go.

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2019, 12:24:01 PM »
2 and Trilogy also, surely.

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 06:15:19 PM »
Deadly Alliance was obviously the best, with the krypt koffins

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2019, 08:00:49 PM »
Mythologies FTW

MK11 Story mode trailer

See, you don't get this insanity with Street Fighter. SFV's attempt at a "story mode" was pathetic. Big shocker here is Shao Kahn is actually a part of this, normally the pre-order bonus characters tend not to feature in Netherrealm story modes (Goro never popped up in MKX, Darkseid was nowhere to be seen in Injustice 2), but given the time-travel shinanegans, NOTHING is off the table here.