Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:02:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Crowdfunder. Desperate for help on how the fuck it works...

Started by thraxx, January 17, 2019, 07:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thraxx

Like a fucking idiot I have volunteered to raise money for a charity.  My good deed for 2019.

I'll sort a crowdfunding campaign, and chose 'Crowdfunder' as it is the one that best suits the project.

Well everything's in place except the cunt won't let me add REWARD TIERS or change the DURATION of the project.  It's not it won't let me do it, it's that there is no ABSOLUTELY NO function or option on that you can select to do it.

The 'help centre' is bollocks and there is NOTHING seemingly anywhere on the net that shows you how to actually do it. I've written emails to their help centre: fuck all.

So basically anyone ever used this piece of shit who can tell me how it works? 

I've kind of got a meeting tomorrow in which I have to show and tell what I've done, which at present looks fucking utter bollocks.

So yeah grateful for any help or from someone who's not a fucking idiot like me.

robotam

I haven't done it but just took a look. Was on a tablet not sure if same in desktop.

Click on the start crowdfunding option. Then

pick the middle (my group and I have a idea...). Then the top of the page there's 7 things listed. One is rewards. Seem to be able to add them there.

Or

Pick the right hand (big impact) version. hit dashboard at the top of the screen. Then scroll down to Rewards and hit edit.

Don't think you can do it with the quick no fee version.

thraxx

Quote from: robotam on January 17, 2019, 08:11:34 PM
I haven't done it but just took a look. Was on a tablet not sure if same in desktop.

Click on the start crowdfunding option. Then

pick the middle (my group and I have a idea...). Then the top of the page there's 7 things listed. One is rewards. Seem to be able to add them there.

Or

Pick the right hand (big impact) version. hit dashboard at the top of the screen. Then scroll down to Rewards and hit edit.

Don't think you can do it with the quick no fee version.

The no fee thing might explain it there's no rewards option on my dashboard - good advice. I've been battling it for days now, so good to feel a littl hope. X