Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:22:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nowhere Man

Butchers Blind

Is this one of Dec and Ant's undercover funnies?

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

The McGann brothers have let themselves go.

jobotic

The other day I remembered a Viz strip called Jeremy Spake's Fucking Face - it was along the lines of Woodlouse School, that type of thing. I can't even remember who Jeremy Spake was - some sort of minor flash in the pan TV celeb I think.

"The day is saved - all thanks to Jeremy Spake's fucking face"

Was it real?

Mister Six

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM
fucking hell lads

Has he had an eye reduction, or just had everything else enlarged?

Nowhere Man

TrenterPercenter

A man trapped in a face

You can almost hear his muffled cry "quick get help, i'm stuck in here and my eyeballs no longer work"

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 19, 2019, 12:39:54 PM

I love how the comedian Brian Limond is only familiar - albeit vaguely and, presumably, confusingly - to most of Britain's population via comments like that.

I'm also convinced that at least some of the tabloid subs/journos who quote his "surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny" meme are in on the gag.

the

Quote from: jobotic on January 19, 2019, 12:35:50 PMThe other day I remembered a Viz strip called Jeremy Spake's Fucking Face - it was along the lines of Woodlouse School, that type of thing. I can't even remember who Jeremy Spake was - some sort of minor flash in the pan TV celeb I think.

"The day is saved - all thanks to Jeremy Spake's fucking face"

Was it real?

Yeh, the strip was a Davey Jones one called Terror On Wasp Planet (Viz issue 104, November 2000).

Jeremy Spake was the 'star' of late 90s BBC docusoap The Airport. About an airport. Not to be confused with late 90s ITV docusoap Airline. About an airline.

biggytitbo

He looks like a novelty cushion of his own face.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 19, 2019, 12:39:54 PM

One other thing, why is that woman on the far right wearing three pairs of trousers?

Pingers

Phil_A

fucking hell lads

I genuinely made an involuntary noise of horror when I saw that, a sort of Hank Hill-esque "BWAAAAH!"

checkoutgirl

fucking hell lads

QuoteThe Silhouette Soft Lift procedure involves sewing bioplastic-infused thread into the face and neck and tugging it to get rid of sagging skin.

Speaking in May he said: "There's lots of things you can do now. You don't just have to stuff your face with filler and Botox.

"It hurts like hell but it gets rid of sun damage and unplugs all the crap. For me now, it's all about having clean skin. If you have clean skin, you look better. But you have to be very careful with some of this stuff."

checkoutgirl

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 19, 2019, 12:54:25 PM
He looks like a novelty cushion of his own face.

He looks like a cushion that simulates rectal gas.

Noddy Tomkey

idunnosomename

So does it move at all or is it just stuck like that

chocky909

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on January 19, 2019, 12:46:58 PM
I love how the comedian Brian Limond is only familiar - albeit vaguely and, presumably, confusingly - to most of Britain's population via comments like that.

I'm also convinced that at least some of the tabloid subs/journos who quote his "surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny" meme are in on the gag.

Or as I assumed these are mockup screencaps made by Limmy himself.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: chocky909 on January 19, 2019, 01:37:59 PM
Or as I assumed these are mockup screencaps made by Limmy himself.

No, they're always genuine. I'm not posting a link to the Sun, but you can easily find proof for yourself should you so wish. His joke tributes to dead celebrities are often quoted in the Express too (which is what gives me, admittedly meaningless, hope that someone who works on that paper is a fan).

Alberon

mothman

Since the original Lazy Town actor died, I guess they had to find somebody to replace Robbie Rotten.

græskar

Looks very very nearly human. Amazing what they can do these days

batwings

It's a form of Labiaplasty, when you think about it.

Lordofthefiles

Imagine having done such terrible things that you couldn't bear to look yourself in the face anymore.

Brundle-Fly

Doomy Dwyer

I can understand the pressure on models / actors / singers to do this to themselves as they vainly attempt to cling on to their youth and their beauty because that's 99% of their appeal. But Simon was never a noted looker was he? Although I'd be willing to place a bet that he's clung on to plenty of youth in his time. His strength lay more in the fact that he was a square headed dead eyed soul vampire who was exceedingly happy to milk the Great British public's insatiable appetite for karaoke, melisma and bland cunts and their ball achingly tedious emotional journeys. For all his faults, you wouldn't get Louis Walsh fucking his face up like this. In fact, the only face fucking Louis Walsh has been party to that we know of unequivocally is Ronan Keatings.

Also, it says something about the sheer fucking vacuity and artifice of vapid, lowest common denominator show business that the only moderately human looking one in that line up of polished turds above is the dipsomaniac.  Not that that'll help him when the great day comes. 

Small Man Big Horse

Looks to me like he's tried to be a Rob Delaney tribute act but it's gone horribly wrong.

jobotic

Quote from: the on January 19, 2019, 12:51:45 PM
Yeh, the strip was a Davey Jones one called Terror On Wasp Planet (Viz issue 104, November 2000).

Jeremy Spake was the 'star' of late 90s BBC docusoap The Airport. About an airport. Not to be confused with late 90s ITV docusoap Airline. About an airline.

Thanks very much.