Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:02:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cursus

Quote from: Hand Solo
"And it's goodnight from me.."

Thomas

Half of these looks like Dennis Nilsen being interviewed from his cell over a low quality Skype stream.

Birdie

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 26, 2020, 06:01:35 PM
Exquisite corpse. That's the name of the game, I mean. Cowell's not dead yet, despite appearances.

As kids we called it "Picture consequences" .

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Hand Solo on May 26, 2020, 07:18:32 PM
I wonder if it would be a viable format for a Wimblemwronging?

There has been something like that here in the past: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=25553.0

Quote from: Birdie on May 27, 2020, 12:33:57 AM
As kids we called it "Picture consequences" .

Same.

Johnny Yesno

Birdie

Ah I also just remembered "Chinese wrongspirers" (possibly a tad offensive) that we played on here a few years ago.  That was a lot of fun.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm not caring for thin Simon much. Let him recommence his diet of jam tarts and return to the fat Simon of yore.

Hello I'm melting former human Simon Cowell, do you want to see my Terminator impression?

TOUGH, here it is.

Butchers Blind

Simon doing the Hasselhoff move of sucking the stomach in.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I wonder what his cock looks like

idunnosomename

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 30, 2020, 11:50:26 PM
Simon doing the Hasselhoff move of sucking the stomach in.
much the same as his left leg i suspect

edit i meant to quote the post about his cock. how embarrassing!

flotemysost

This reminds me of the story about a woman who responded to a guy (who was harassing her online for nude photos) with what looked like a close-up photo of her cleavage, and the man wasted no time messaging back detailing his enthusiastic physical response, only to be told that he'd actually just had a wank over an extreme zoomed-in screen shot of Gordon Ramsay's forehead wrinkles.

Anyway someone needs to do this with a closeup of Simon's corrugated tit/armpit join there.

idunnosomename

get your ass to mars

oh if you wondered why i lazily left the weird finger thing and other bits of pink on Simon's right... look at the original and tell me what the fuck is going on

Hand Solo

Quote from: flotemysost on May 31, 2020, 12:43:18 AM
This reminds me of the story about a woman who responded to a guy (who was harassing her online for nude photos) with what looked like a close-up photo of her cleavage, and the man wasted no time messaging back detailing his enthusiastic physical response, only to be told that he'd actually just had a wank over an extreme zoomed-in screen shot of Gordon Ramsay's forehead wrinkles.

I recall an old sketch of Smith & Jones advertising some exquisite necklace or pendant, showing it over a pair of ample breasts.. it zooms out and it's Mel Smith's fat arse. A joke that must have been done before and since, though. Isn't there some theory, I think it was even mentioned in a comedy (The Office??) about breasts evolving to look like an arse to mark the change from doggy to missionary from our primitive ancestors so men would still be attracted to the shape?

Quote from: Hand Solo on May 31, 2020, 01:14:46 AM
Isn't there some theory, I think it was even mentioned in a comedy (The Office??) about breasts evolving to look like an arse to mark the change from doggy to missionary from our primitive ancestors so men would still be attracted to the shape?

Yes, I think it's something to do with being able to look at each other whilst having sex leading to pair bonding which is subsequently beneficial after the child is born.

Blumf

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 30, 2020, 11:43:33 PM

obscene

I wonder where the fingers of his right hand have been.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He's very likely just fingered the young lady behind him, and is about to proffer them to one of his mates (maybe Louis Walsh, or Sinitta) to have a sniff.
Oh, Simon!

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 31, 2020, 04:01:01 PM
I wonder where the fingers of his right hand have been.

He's about to vault fifty feet and karate chop the paparazzi scum.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Butchers Blind

steve98

Yeah they're great. Is Greg milking or venting Simon? (venting gas)

daf

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: steve98 on May 31, 2020, 08:15:19 PM
Yeah they're great. Is Greg milking or venting Simon? (venting gas)

Supposed to be milk, but suppose it could be steam as well. Searching for "milk squirt" on image search just got distracting.