Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:53:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

idunnosomename

Quote from: Better Midlands on January 05, 2021, 04:39:41 PM

on mobile I looked at this and was like "where's his face, where's his face", and was resigned it was just posted to compare him to one of the grotesque faces. but then. gasp!

Cursus

A couple more shots of Mr. C.:

idunnosomename

more curious how easily it could be achieved more than anything else, to be honest

Glebe

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

This is really all excellent stuff. Can't contribute at the moment as my PC is out of action (GPU went kapoot).

Blumf

There's a Manneken Pis edit to be had, but I can't be arsed.

Glebe

DoesNotFollow

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on January 07, 2021, 03:28:40 PM

Fantastic. Although missed a trick by not getting Hans' portrait up on the wall.

Glebe

(I know that should be 'Shakti' De, not arsed going back and redoing it now!)

idunnosomename

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on January 07, 2021, 06:39:54 PM
Fantastic. Although missed a trick by not getting Hans' portrait up on the wall.
oh good no one else did it

El Unicornio, mang

This reminds me of a client I have who gets sends me photos of himself, with 2-page long Word documents detailing everything he needs altered about his appearance like "canthal tilt" and "upper eyelid exposure" and all sorts of other things I would never otherwise know about, for his dating profile. His last batch were him on a jet ski with a woman (I think he probably paid) riding on the back with him. "Rock hard abs" and "hunter eyes" being two of the things he specified.

idunnosomename

just send him the images from this thread and see if he complains

Glebe

non capisco

Glebe and Mr. Farenheit both on fire. The healing power of an unexpected belly laugh can't be underestimated. Thanks, lads.

Glebe

Quote from: non capisco on January 12, 2021, 11:34:23 PMGlebe and Mr. Farenheit both on fire. The healing power of an unexpected belly laugh can't be underestimated. Thanks, lads.

That's lovely to hear. Mr. F has been cranking out the crackers, and the rest of you lot have been keeping the Chuckleometer going too!

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: non capisco on January 12, 2021, 11:34:23 PM
Glebe and Mr. Farenheit both on fire. The healing power of an unexpected belly laugh can't be underestimated. Thanks, lads.

Cheers NC! Great to know someone else is enjoying it, not just me on my tod in the box room! Loving all the mad stuff from Glebe, Better Midlands, Oy Vey, Cursus, Al, Lord Mandrake, SGN and more... all keeping the chucklemoter in the red!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien