Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:42:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikwid

Phil_A

"Could someone give me a hand, I can't get out of this thing. Please, I'm struggling to breathe...anyone? Oh god, what have I done."

BlodwynPig

Kelvin

I dont understand. How did he get off Dr Moreau's island?

mothman

Sign of the times. Back in the 90's, they'd go into hairdressers with a picture of Jennifer Aniston and say, I want that. Now, they go to the plastic surgeon with a picture of Bradley Cooper and say, I want that.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Doomy Dwyer on January 19, 2019, 02:36:16 PM
For all his faults, you wouldn't get Louis Walsh fucking his face up like this

Walsh got a hair transplant and I wouldn't put it past him to get a face lift. It's because they're on telly, not because they're beautiful.

biggytitbo

Quote from: mothman on January 19, 2019, 05:16:13 PM
Sign of the times. Back in the 90's, they'd go into hairdressers with a picture of Jennifer Aniston and say, I want that. Now, they go to the plastic surgeon with a picture of Bradley Cooper and say, I want that.

I think Simon went in with a picture of a yorkshire pudding.

Shit Good Nose

One surgery away from Robert Z'dar. 

Or Buzz Lightyear on mufti day.

Nowhere Man

Be honest, if it was a madam tussauds model from 5 years ago people would be talking about how cartoonish it looked.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Butchers Blind on January 19, 2019, 01:02:47 PM
One other thing, why is that woman on the far right wearing three pairs of trousers?

This still needs answering. I was like "two pair of trousers, fair enough" but then zoomed in and saw the third.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dex Sawash on January 19, 2019, 06:50:12 PM
This still needs answering. I was like "two pair of trousers, fair enough" but then zoomed in and saw the third.

Incontinence pants. All the judges are ancient now, hence resorting to plastic surgery, alcoholism and nappies.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: the on January 19, 2019, 12:51:45 PM
Jeremy Spake was the 'star' of late 90s BBC docusoap The Airport. About an airport. Not to be confused with late 90s ITV docusoap Airline. About an airline.

It's a shame that in this PC gone mad age that he'll be remembered for this rather than Till Death Us Do Part.

pigamus

Alberon

BlodwynPig

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Those Hollywood white veneers aren't helping matters either. They just look odd, especially on an aging man.

BlodwynPig

He's so full of himself. A pointless, worthless man.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

biggytitbo

canadagoose

I didn't realise FaceApp did plastic surgery.

Bazooka

Quote from: Kelvin on January 19, 2019, 03:39:46 PM
I dont understand. How did he get off Dr Moreau's island?

Brilliant.

Bronzy

Replies From View

He looks like somebody has stamped on some liver pate and put it back in the supermarket fridge.

mothman