Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:52:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Sufferin' succotash! Blasted bird got in the recording studio again.

edit: YES new page AND reply #420 fucking get the fuck in

Avril Lavigne

You know you've gone wrong somewhere when your plain white shirt is darker than your teeth.

BlodwynPig

steve98

If the Bell Rock lighthouse ever washes away, we'll know who to call.

Butchers Blind

Glebe

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He's 60 this year. Mate, sort yourself out.

DrGreggles

Butchers Blind

It's like he's becoming a living cartoon version of himself. 

shiftwork2

Uncanny valley vibe around the whole Cowell face, but the chin in particular.  There's a twelve inch distance between the lower lip and the base of the chin.  Add in those top-rank choppers and the overall appearance is one of impending death.

gilbertharding

Has he ever NOT been anything other than a preening doofus?

I hear he keeps a portrait in his attic of his dignity.

Glebe

Cursus

I had a not dissimilar thought:

kalowski

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Is he wearing mascara? There's something odd about his eyes, and not just the sadness in them.

Edit: Cowell, not chappy in the picture above.

Johnny Yesno

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Clownbaby

State of him man. State of him. What bothers me is the bizarre custom built-up heeled boots he wears that his dated-cut jeans unnaturally hang around as if they're concealing shiny black hoofies, the denim strategically glued to the backs of the boot heels so they never accidentally ride up

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Shoes what make you look a bit taller are quite common amongst the famous. Try finding a picture of Bono not wearing brothel creepers, there aren't any. I've heard tell that Tom Cruise walks around on inflated pockets of air, like a hovercraft.

Clownbaby

They absolutely do not convince anyone that the person is taller. What's 2 extra inches when you are a nubbin to that extent? Not that there's anything wrong with not being tall but christ weird little hoofy boots and weird straight jeans brushing the ground is more jarring then being a short man ever could be

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Clownbaby on June 11, 2019, 01:12:19 AM
They absolutely do not convince anyone that the person is taller. What's 2 extra inches when you are a nubbin to that extent? Not that there's anything wrong with not being tall but christ weird little hoofy boots and weird straight jeans brushing the ground is more jarring then being a short man ever could be

Careful now.

Clownbaby

I'm saying he should just let himself be short because his apparent shame at being short is creating a hot hoofy mess.Work with your proportions Simon lad not against them. Does anyone remember that podgy bloke on Celeb Big Brother with the spiked dyed red hair who had his pot belly lipo'd and sculpted into a six pack but it was still obviously a pot belly underneath? Who was he

I think he was a media/paparazzi guy. Shocking state of affairs his''six pack''

St_Eddie

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 11, 2019, 12:55:56 AM
Shoes what make you look a bit taller are quite common amongst the famous.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I see you've discovered the magic of Photoshop, or whatever. Could never be arsed myself.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 11, 2019, 01:39:06 AM
I see you've discovered the magic of Photoshop, or whatever. Could never be arsed myself.

I've been doing crappy Photoshops for years and years now, so it's not a recent discovery.  It's quite fun, I find.  It only takes around 10-15 mins per photo, generally speaking, so it's not a massive effort or anything.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I like the headswaps. More of them plz.

Glebe

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

ATTN Glebe: I find myself near Scarborough at present, and there's a house nearby that is called Glebe Lodge, and I thought of you. I'll try and get a pic at some point.