Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:12:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 11, 2019, 02:25:42 AMATTN Glebe: I find myself near Scarborough at present, and there's a house nearby that is called Glebe Lodge, and I thought of you. I'll try and get a pic at some point.

Can't wait cheers ESP! Meanwhile...

NEW PAGE PASTING FACES ON SIMON COWELL'S FACE TWAT.

BlodwynPig

Savile used to live at Glebe lodge.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

It could be where they buried him after he was exhumed. I'll get the spade out.

BlodwynPig

What are you doing at 3am in Scarborough? Ghoul!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Talking to you, you dirty meff.

BlodwynPig

Are you in a B&B?

Is it raining outside?

Do the streetlights emit a ghastly reflection off the black puddles?

What are you wearing?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Staying with relatives

It's a bit windy

Yes. Always

Underpants. That's all I need

BlodwynPig

I hope its one of those old Yorkshire houses where the rooms are a bit too small but the ceiling high. The smell of woollen blanket mitigates some of the terror at those creeping noises. *shudder*

Quote from: Clownbaby on June 11, 2019, 01:26:08 AM
I'm saying he should just let himself be short because his apparent shame at being short is creating a hot hoofy mess.Work with your proportions Simon lad not against them. Does anyone remember that podgy bloke on Celeb Big Brother with the spiked dyed red hair who had his pot belly lipo'd and sculpted into a six pack but it was still obviously a pot belly underneath? Who was he

I think he was a media/paparazzi guy. Shocking state of affairs his''six pack''

Darryn Lyons

Johnny Yesno

He looks like he's wearing a six-pack suit.

seepage

steve98

It could be a transplant; it could be Robert Plant's 6 pack (that he's outgrown).

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

wosl

Help me do an animated version of this cunt, with the teeth moving up and down and everything:

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cowelly Poohead & His Dancing Teeth

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

wosl

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on June 11, 2019, 11:10:08 PM

Cowelly Poohead & His Dancing Teeth

Nice one!  (I had a go at changing the eyes to the Conrad Poohs' ones before going back to Cowell's, but there is something lifeless about the latter.)

Glebe

Excellent work all round, folks.

Blumf

What's the carbon footprint on Simon Cowell's new face

the

Quote from: Blumf on June 12, 2019, 10:01:20 AMWhat's the carbon footprint on Simon Cowell's new face

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a carbon footprint stamping on Cowell's face forever

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

steve98

They're lovely Homosapien, and still recognisable as Simon and Susan (Any particular reason why Simon's holding a fish-slice?)

seepage

^ I think it's for flipping Krabby Patties

Funcrusher

Why is his stubble so weird?

seepage

poodlefaker

stubble implants, innit. he's also on a high chalk diet. chalk omelette, chalk and mash, chalk ploughmans; they're all doing it.