Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on August 15, 2019, 07:34:49 PM
Yes and someone has farted on the cushion

He farted on his own cushion, in every possible sense.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 15, 2019, 07:42:05 PM
He farted on his own cushion, in every possible sense.

That's fine but unless it's the cushion with his face on it it's not the correct cushion is it

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on August 15, 2019, 07:49:02 PM
That's fine but unless it's the cushion with his face on it it's not the correct cushion is it

Try sniffing one of his farts, then sniff his face and compare, is my advice.

Replies From View

Could somebody now deflate Simon Cowell's face please, the summer fête has finished.

Captain Z

I was going to say, looks like they just smashed in the bottom half of his face with a frying pan then reattached the nose.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

idunnosomename

what's wrong with your faaace

Epic Bisto

Fucking hell.  He needs to check whether he can get a refund because it's sagging like a bastard.

Alberon

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 15, 2019, 12:47:42 AM

It looks like his eyes have had a stroke.

It's like everything below that visible horizontal line under his eyes is a mask just taped over his real face. Which I suppose, essentially, is what it is. Only his eyes show how he really feels.

Something like this, but less realistic.

McFlymo

I've just spent an hour laughing like an idiot all over my house through all 19 pages of this thread.

However, it was only when I watched this clip that I realised the full extent of the horror........

Quote from: Funcrusher on August 15, 2019, 06:21:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfGsBDAAtDk

Mr_Simnock

19 pages of gold, thanks CaB

Pinball

I'd have thought his bloated balloon-like wealth farce of a face would have settled by now. That it hasn't is a small consolation to the impoverished rump of the population. Silly puffy tanned and unshaven arse face.

Replies From View

Quote from: Alberon on August 15, 2019, 09:52:24 PM
It's like everything below that visible horizontal line under his eyes is a mask just taped over his real face. Which I suppose, essentially, is what it is. Only his eyes show how he really feels.

Some kind of Bo Selecta version of himself.

Butchers Blind

H-O-W-L

Quote from: Butchers Blind on August 16, 2019, 01:38:18 AM

The sadness in his eyes.

AH FUCK I KNOW WHERE I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE NOW

dr_christian_troy

biggytitbo

He looks like that woman who had her face ripped off by a feral chimp and had a dead woman's face grafted on but it went a bit rotten.

Thomas

Find this thread a little distasteful to be honest. Don't know if it's really that funny to mock a man suffering from a very localised case of Locked-In Syndrome based entirely in his forehead.

biggytitbo

He looks like a notorious serial killer who managed to escape a maximum security facility by wearing the face of one of the guards.

Replies From View

Yes but his eyes are screaming LET ME OUT OF THIS THING

Or you can imagine that they were screaming it once; now they have lost all hope that they will ever escape.

biggytitbo

He looks like a flat jpeg of Simon Cowell's face projected onto a mountain of pig carcasses.

idunnosomename

Simon Cowell's face is a bit like Brexit really

Important satire, carry on.

Inspector Norse

Do you think he had his teeth done to distract from his forehead "issue"?

kalowski

Perhaps he's on the witness protection programme?

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien