Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,311
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:01:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funcrusher

Did he go to see his plastic surgeon with a picture of Droopy?

Birdie

Quote from: Funcrusher on August 16, 2019, 10:45:00 AM
Did he go to see his plastic surgeon with a picture of Droopy?

I thought it was just his face he got lifted.

Replies From View

Ha! That one caught me unawares. I nearly choked on my baguette (not a euphemism).

Janie Jones

Cowell demonstrates the current trend for having face and body modifications that are supposed to look obvious, like you've 'had work done'. 15 years ago, most cosmetic procedures were correcting a perceived problem - a bumpy nose, fat belly, droopy eyes - but now people don't want to just look 'better' or 'refreshed' or younger, they want to look like they are someone who has had work done.

Butchers Blind

He's trapped in a cycle now.  He's probably vain enough to read all the negative comments about his 'new face' so he'll go and have more corrective surgery which will distort his nearly 60 year old face even more. Repeat. 
It's like that scene in Father Ted with the car and the hammer.

Replies From View

Or that scene in Gruey with the car and the can of the wrong coloured spray paint.

dr_christian_troy

Please do a better version of this, people who are capable

Replies From View

Quote from: Janie Jones on August 16, 2019, 12:54:54 PM
Cowell demonstrates the current trend for having face and body modifications that are supposed to look obvious, like you've 'had work done'. 15 years ago, most cosmetic procedures were correcting a perceived problem - a bumpy nose, fat belly, droopy eyes - but now people don't want to just look 'better' or 'refreshed' or younger, they want to look like they are someone who has had work done.

I wonder if CGI uncanny valley stuff has unconsciously become a new ideal to aspire to.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Janie Jones on August 16, 2019, 12:54:54 PM

Definitely see this with young lasses and lip filler. Status symbol innit.

I reckon Cowells going to do a Joan Rivers he's looked the youngest he will look and is going to spend the next few decades transitioning into a young looking alien.

non capisco

non capisco

Replies From View

Does anyone here have the prowess to deep fake Simon Cowell's new face onto things?

kalowski

biggytitbo

kalowski

Cursus

Cowell has written a column for today's Sun, including the following complaint:

Nowhere Man

Thanks for sharing that article snippet, I was almost beginning to feel bad for Cowell and his fucked face.

Johnny Yesno

Christ, Slipknot haven't aged well, have they?

shiftwork2

We're veering off into a world of plasticised deadmoid freaks if Cowell's face and teeth are cheerleading into the mainstream.

Just remember that nobody trimmed pubic hair in the 1970s and now look at it.

We will get the world we deserve.

McFlymo

Slipknot are at no1 in the UK charts?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cursus on August 17, 2019, 09:35:34 PM
Yes, in the album charts.

QuoteSorry, this page is temporarily unavailable

Please try again later.

It's the Sex Pistols all over again.

idunnosomename

cowell was much possessed by fame
and was the cunt beneath the skin
and breastless creatures under ground
leaned backward with a lipless grin.

daffodil bulbs instead of balls
stared from the sockets of the eyes!
he knew that thought clings round dead limbs
tightening its lusts and luxuries.

Ferris

Kryton

I've not read the thread. I hope whatever is happening with his face doesn't result in him getting excited and spinning his chair in the X-factors and possibly sling-shotting his visage, resulting a fat slapping effect on some genuinely nice up-and-comer from say Blackpool, 24 years-old taking a face full of Cowell's ill-stapled face in the gob with a meaty fwap sound.
Leaving him just a screaming skull and panicking.

idunnosomename

i think that'd be marvellous, to be perfectly honest

kalowski