Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:14:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funcrusher

He looks like someone you'd expect to see standing next to Kenneth Noyes in a group photo taken on the Costa Del Crime.

Replies From View

BlodwynPig

kalowski

Quote from: Replies From View on January 20, 2019, 07:36:06 PM
He looks like somebody has stamped on some liver pate and put it back in the supermarket fridge.
He looks like someone wearing a laminated Simon Cowell face that's two sizes too big so it's wrapped around his head.

Replies From View

Quote from: kalowski on January 20, 2019, 08:08:12 PM
He looks like someone wearing a laminated Simon Cowell face that's two sizes too big so it's wrapped around his head.

Or some kind of novelty Simon Cowell clingfilm has been stretched around a giant pork pie.

kalowski

Quote from: kalowski on January 20, 2019, 07:29:12 PM

Can some kind soul Photoshop one of the faces onto the other here? Not sure which one works best - New Cowell onto this or vice versa.

Replies From View

Kelvin

QuoteSimon Cowell told doctors he had been injecting semen into his face to cure chronic back pain.

Replies From View

He looks like you should be able to push his head backwards to get Pez out of him.

Urinal Cake

His face is too small for his head. Thirty odd years ago that would get him a bit part on a middling comedy show.

Replies From View

He looks like he has clean-shaved the wrong half of his face.

Cold Meat Platter

St_Eddie

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 20, 2019, 08:06:45 PM

Mate.

Bit out of order to be spying on my dreams, drawing pictures of them and then posting them on the interwebs for all to see.

Quote from: Buelligan on January 20, 2019, 09:07:22 PM

Would.

Quote from: Buelligan on January 20, 2019, 09:07:22 PM

Definitely wouldn't.  Not with yours, nor with or an inordinately large barge pole.  Would not.

Replies From View

Seriously though - if you were going to end up with a face like that, wouldn't you at least experience getting it eaten off by a chimp first?

What Cowell has done is the face equivalent of skipping Christmas Dinner but still wanting the Boxing Day Shit.

St_Eddie

Quote from: thecuriousorange on January 20, 2019, 10:10:43 PM

Definitely would, with considerable vigour.  I mean he's made of wood, so obviously 'would'.

Quote from: Replies From View on January 20, 2019, 10:13:54 PM
Seriously though - if you were going to end up with a face like that, wouldn't you at least experience getting it eaten off by a chimp first?

Exactly.  If you're gonna go out, then go out with style.

Blumf

Brian Freeze

He has a touch of the Noel Fieldings with a face like that. Mrs Freeze disagrees but you can see it can't you?

Replies From View

flotemysost

This thread has really brightened up an otherwise mundane Sunday evening, thanks all. Actually in tears at some of the replies here.

I tried to make an AI-generated cat version using that site that there was an amazing thread about a while back, but it seems the algorithms can't handle my artist's impression:

BlodwynPig

Quote from: flotemysost on January 20, 2019, 11:09:43 PM
This thread has really brightened up an otherwise mundane Sunday evening, thanks all. Actually in tears at some of the replies here.

I tried to make an AI-generated cat version using that site that there was an amazing thread about a while back, but it seems the algorithms can't handle my artist's impression:

broken link

flotemysost

Cheers for fixing the link!

If anyone would like to make a better attempt, please be my guest.

a duncandisorderly

I've found a picture of the actual procedure:

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

When's Britain Got Talent start then? I don't normally watch it, but I wish to gaze upon his risible face in full motion.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 21, 2019, 01:43:47 AM
When's Britain Got Talent start then? I don't normally watch it, but I wish to gaze upon his risible face in full motion.

does it still even have full motion?