Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:30:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

fuck me that cunts boat race in motion in that video is like something out of an east asian horror film about a fucking evil ghost of an abbot needs a face to live and he chooses a fucking car

Goldentony

HE'S A FUCKING TALKING CAR from THE KIDS FILMS

Goldentony

SIMON COWELL PICTURED YESTERDAY DISCOVERING HOUSES ON THE BEACH

Butchers Blind

Its his kid that I worry about - "Mummy, why does daddy not look like daddy anymore?"

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I can't tell if he's wearing mascara or eyeliner or something, or it's just a side effect of the surgery.

dr_christian_troy

Cursus

Apparently, the cosmetic surgeon who did the work on Cowell's face is known as the "Picasso of dermatology."

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I don't know why he's even bothering. There's only so much they can do with plastic surgery, and he wasn't exactly handsome to begin with. You can't polish a turd.

His hair is starting to arouse suspicion in me. I bet that's fake as well. Bald cunt.

Alberon

Quote from: Cursus on August 22, 2019, 09:48:18 PM
Apparently, the cosmetic surgeon who did the work on Cowell's face is known as the "Picasso of dermatology."

No photoshops in the thread please.

I mean look at that one above, those teeth are beyond ridiculous in their plastic unreality. The lower half of the face is glued on and the sad, sad eyes just take it far too far over the top.

Captain Z

Quote from: Alberon on August 22, 2019, 10:39:45 PM
and the sad, sad eyes

Hmm, could it actually be Ant McPartlin in Simon Cowell prosthetics as part of some Saturday Night Takeaway comeback mega-prank?

Sherringford Hovis

Cold Meat Platter

Sure it wasn't the prick arsehole of dermatology? Who's given him a grief/joy binary face paradox?

BlodwynPig

pupshaw

Grab from the (horrible) video.

What is this?!

Ears are funny looking anyway, but there's something wrong here. And there's a clear scar next to his eye too.

dr_christian_troy

Quote from: pupshaw on August 23, 2019, 01:36:15 PM
Grab from the (horrible) video.

What is this?!

Ears are funny looking anyway, but there's something wrong here. And there's a clear scar next to his eye too.

Cursus

Quote[Simon] used to binge on sausage rolls, hamburgers and his favourite jam tarts made by his personal chefs before converting to veganism.

"Within 24 hours I changed my diet and I've not looked back since. You feel better, you look better," he said.

Ferris

A cheap waxwork left on the radiator of Simon Cowell's face has let itself go

Butchers Blind

It's like his forehead is squashing his eyes.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Nowhere Man

Rich Uncle Skeleton

kalowski

marquis_de_sad