Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:57:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Two packs of fags I can understand. He's had a good sunbathe all day, now he's off to smurk 40 tabs and tan his bottle of wine, but why two lighters?

Edit: It's also entirely possible that he's just done a Weinstein and wanked off his cock into that potted plant.

Sebastian Cobb

No wonder he's always getting new gnashers if he's knocking back 40 tabs and a bottle of red on the regs.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on October 10, 2019, 07:40:42 PM
They should put that on fag packets.
they could put on wine bottles and i'd never drink again

Janie Jones

Wow, look how his dermal fillers have degraded, though. He's starting to look more like a normal middle-aged man, notwithstanding the ludicrous dental implants.
That's the problem with facial fillers and it's why you see so many hamster-cheeked Renee Zellwegers and Carol Vordermans. Fillers only last 6- 12 months so regular users tend to go for this frightening plumped-up look that mellows into something like a more natural youthful look in a month or two but as your face starts to sag again in 4-6 months as the fillers break down, you chase that age-defying fix and end up looking like Barry Manilow or Nanna Madge.

Sebastian Cobb

When they've just had it done they look like they're having an allergic reaction to something.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Janie Jones on October 10, 2019, 10:41:50 PM
Carol Vordermans. Fillers only last 6- 12 months

I wonder if The Sun will do a countdown of Carol's arse returning to normal proportions like they did a countdown to Emma Watson and Charlotte Church's 16th birthdays.

seepage

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 10, 2019, 09:38:21 PM
they could put on wine bottles and i'd never drink again

that Bogle stuff can take your face clean off, which is presumably why he's got himself a new one.

Butchers Blind

60 years old and still doing his open shirt thing.

Tombola

One of the many joys of this thread is that every time a new genuine photo emerges, I instinctively laugh and assume it's a joke. He's crackers man he's crackers.

idunnosomename

Down at Cowell Rock
Catch a Cowell by its cock

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 11, 2019, 01:46:10 PM
60 years old and still doing his open shirt thing.

I also admire his dedication to his position as the unofficial figurehead of the jeans and sheux movement

Brian Freeze

Nice skid marks where he's just broadied up to the paparazzi.

idunnosomename

Thats Manchester Reform club behind him. Venetian Gothic. Guess hes in the Hotel Gotham which is a nice Lutyens Midland Bank

Alberon

Lidl Adam Ant on the left there despairing at Cowell's fashion choices.

Phil_A

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on October 19, 2019, 10:13:52 PM

I also admire his dedication to his position as the unofficial figurehead of the jeans and sheux movement

He's like a living optical illusion. As if the very proportions of his body have attained the quality of the uncanny

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He was on the X Factor tonight, which I unfortunately ended up watching, and I couldn't concentrate on his face, because he was wearing a snazzy pair of shorts, and my brain wasn't sure which thing to focus on. I think I would like him to die.

Blumf

It's like that episode of American Dad where Rodger finds a magical pair of shorts than make his legs bigger, but Cowell's got Ricky Martin's magic shirt... and it makes his face all weird too.

Glebe

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Sebastian Cobb

he's got a massive neck and thin arms.

Butchers Blind

Everthing is wrong with him. T-shirt doesn't fit, shades look out of shape on his face and his bootcut jeans from Top Gear (c)2005 are too long.  With his money, sort it out.

bgmnts

Holy shit I thought those shades were photoshopped on.

samadriel

They've got the same expression as his eyes.

It's weird he had all his joints removed.

DrGreggles

Quote from: bgmnts on October 20, 2019, 11:57:32 AM
Holy shit I thought those shades were photoshopped on.

They're not shades, they're holes.

NJ Uncut

Simon Cowell bolts new things onto his frame to continue his reality that is Being Simon Cowell

If augmentations from Deus Ex become a thing, Cowell's well up for it. Cyborg legs to leap over small buildings. Robo-arms to pick up bins. Augmented head, moreso

Sebastian Cobb

Tin ears so he can hear how SHIT his pop music is.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Cybernetic cunt valve

I mean, look at his shoes. For fuck's sake.