Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:13:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Cursus on January 27, 2020, 09:04:07 PM
The real life ones are more terrifying than anything I can imagine:

Some image consultant somewhere has obviously said "listen Simon your coupon is absolutely blootered mate - make sure you avoid small sunglasses so you don't look like 2 raisins dropped in a toilet, actually wear the most massive sunglasses you can find and that'll probably be alright".

And he's followed that expensive advice, and this is how he's ended up; a sad combination of Muttley from Wacky Races and Doctor Robotnik.

Brian Freeze

He looks happy though, got to give him that.

Alberon

Quote from: Cursus on January 27, 2020, 09:04:07 PM
The real life ones are more terrifying than anything I can imagine:

Weekend at Bernie's reboot cancelled for being too freaky.

DrGreggles

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 28, 2020, 03:03:05 AM
Some image consultant somewhere has obviously said "listen Simon your coupon is absolutely blootered mate - make sure you avoid small sunglasses so you don't look like 2 raisins dropped in a toilet, actually wear the most massive sunglasses you can find and that'll probably be alright".

'Oh, and it probably goes without saying, but make sure the lenses are the same size.'

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Mobius on January 28, 2020, 02:53:47 AM
I saw Simon on an advert on an American channel hawking a credit card or some shit, and he really does look like this all the time now. First time I've seen him outside of this thread... real fucking weird.

His half-arsed delivery of the lines don't really dispel the 'has had a stroke?' vibes.

Cardenio I

To be fair to his surgeon, you can hardly see where Kobe Bryant's helicopter smashed into his tectonic fucking moonhead.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

By a strange coincidence, this also the face he makes when he cums.

Blumf

Glebe

It's like some kind of Beano character or summit.

Glebe

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

poodlefaker

C&B 2028: David Walliams' new face.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Walliams kind of needs it, he looks like he's still got his baby teeth. Geezer should get himself some nice white Simo gnashers installed.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Glebe

flotemysost

Simon Cowell CANCELS Britain's Got Talent 2020 after magic trick horrifically backfires www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1240941/Simon-Cowell-cancels-cancelled-Britains-got-talent-2020-magic-trick-backfires-itv-video

Quotea complicated magic trick which could have left a man in hospital, quickly descended into horror when the illusion went wrong

QuoteA source told The Metro: "It was horrible. David looked absolutely mortified as Simon started trying to signal producers to stop production and a medic was called in."

They're just talking about his face again aren't they?

Quote from: flotemysost on February 12, 2020, 01:04:32 AM
They're just talking about his face again aren't they?

A magic trick where it's definitely not all done with mirrors.

DrGreggles

"Simon started trying to signal the plastic surgeon to stop production and a medic was called in."

But it was too late...

Twit 2

love this cunt's stupid fucking face

druss

QuoteThis set of auditions has also seen an Ariana Grande-loving, Voldemort drag queen viral sensation perform in front of the audience, as well as a penis painter named Pricasso.