Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:50:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

^ I'd like to think these were his respective reactions to both acts.

I mean, within his now somewhat limited range.

The Bumlord

Lovely teeth there, Simes. They look amazing.

Shame about the rest of your head you silly old cunt lol

Butchers Blind

Simon Co-well

Simon Co-not well

Shit Good Nose

Simon Cowell stars in The Terminator.

Simon Cowell returns in Terminator 3.

marquis_de_sad

Take this object, but beware it carries a terrible curse...

But it comes with a free Frogurt!

The Frogurt is also cursed.

But you get your choice of topping!

The toppings contains Potassium Benzoate.

That's bad.

steve98

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on January 29, 2020, 11:29:33 AM

I'm an adult, a grown man, so I don't know why I'm pissing myself at this nonsense.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Is Simon Cowell King of CaB, or is it Cheeky Ron?

shiftwork2

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

DrGreggles

It's the look in the eyes, like he can almost understand.

Glebe

Nigel Kennedy has really let himself go.

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

Glebe

Cardenio I

Phenomenal work. This whole thread needs an award.

flotemysost

Simon Cowell partners with HCG on new children's series https://www.thebookseller.com/news/simon-cowell-partners-hcg-new-childrens-series-1192833

QuoteThe series centres on a group of "magical and unusual" creatures, invented by Cowell... that combine two different species to form hybrid animals with distinct characteristics.

So, a memoir.

imitationleather

Gosh. He always seems to sum up how I am feeling right now.

I know emoticons are frowned upon on here but it'd be ace to have a comprehensive set of Cowell smilies.

Bazooka

That's not him, it's one of his cyborg clones, he sends them out as a decoy against surgeon snipers, who shoot Cowell in the face so he has to have more surgeries done.

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Cursus on February 29, 2020, 01:23:06 PM

You've seen that film Moon with that Sam Rockwell fella in right? Y'know when the clone starts to go all beyond it's use by date right? That's what's going on here. One got out and is heading to the press to expose the operation.

I have undertaken a detailed analysis of his jeans topography. My results suggest that within the trousers there are revolving bamboo 'legs' set into gimbals on top of his 'feet'. As these revolve, powered, perhaps by a methylated spirit Stirling engine deep within his torso, they produce the unnatural trouser twist we can observe. The engine is also the cause of his slight groin darkening, through excess carbon deposits.
Additionally, his shoes look like a brace of depressed beaks.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Must get terrible fraying on the back of those jeans. They look like they're almost riding over the heel, so he's scraping them all over the pavement.

Butchers Blind

You'd think with all the money he's made from exploiting people, he'd buy jeans that fit and weren't from 15 years ago.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cursus on February 29, 2020, 01:23:06 PM

Hmm. You can see the manhole cover reflected in the car door but where is Cowell's reflection, eh? There I was thinking he was doing an 'Ooh! Matron!' face but actually, he must be retracting his fangs.