Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Simon Cowell's new face

Started by Nowhere Man, January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

That's what I want to find out. They may have had to prise that face into a smile in order to take the photograph. I'd like to see it move of its own volition.

Mister Six

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 21, 2019, 02:08:02 AM
That's what I want to find out. They may have had to prise that face into a smile in order to take the photograph. I'd like to see it move of its own volition.

Glebe

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 19, 2019, 12:31:51 PM

Noel Fielding has let himself go am I really the first one to think of Noel Fielding?

Buelligan

No, we're all thinking of that.  Secretly, like a gang of jealous badgers.

Anyway, I want to know what they do with all the old celebrity teeth.  Do they sell them on?  How do they convince people to have the plastic beaks fitted?  Are teeth the new double glazing?  So many questions.

biggytitbo

paruses

Quote from: Glebe on January 21, 2019, 05:42:24 AM
Noel Fielding has let himself go am I really the first one to think of Noel Fielding?

No - I had to search to page 3 to find out that Brian Freeze but not Mrs Freeze also agree. Am surprised no-one else has pointed it out.

samadriel

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Buelligan on January 21, 2019, 06:03:38 AM
No, we're all thinking of that.  Secretly, like a gang of jealous badgers.

Anyway, I want to know what they do with all the old celebrity teeth.  Do they sell them on?  How do they convince people to have the plastic beaks fitted?  Are teeth the new double glazing?  So many questions.

I think he's got veneers, so the original teeth are still there underneath, they just have porcelain caps over the top of them.

touchingcloth

He looks like a waxwork whose face has been subjected to monthly injections with the semen of the person it represents.

Bently Sheds

Add me to the "Reminded of Noel Fielding" group.

phantom_power

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 21, 2019, 08:54:45 AM
I think he's got veneers, so the original teeth are still there underneath, they just have porcelain caps over the top of them.

Don't they file your real teeth down or something when they put veneers on? Otherwise you would like like a vicar in a 1970s sitcom

Blumf

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: phantom_power on January 21, 2019, 11:56:53 AM
Don't they file your real teeth down or something when they put veneers on? Otherwise you would like like a vicar in a 1970s sitcom

Yes they do, so underneath the veneers there's still some small, off white pegs there. A bit like Shane McGowan in the early stages of his tooth dissolving act.

BlodwynPig

Glebe

Quote from: paruses on January 21, 2019, 08:25:12 AMNo - I had to search to page 3 to find out that Brian Freeze but not Mrs Freeze also agree. Am surprised no-one else has pointed it out.

Ah fuck, missed that. Oh well. I was hoping I had a special unique 'sixth-sense' for comparing Weird New Simon Cowell with Fielding.

[FAKE EDIT]

He looks like Gareth 'Blake from Blake's 7' Thomas here... or John Challis if he shaved his moustache off and put on weight... or a young Alan Sugar etc.:

phantom_power

Looks like he's had some bad Botox shit go down

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Glebe on January 21, 2019, 12:45:52 PM
Ah fuck, missed that. Oh well. I was hoping I had a special unique 'sixth-sense' for comparing Weird New Simon Cowell with Fielding.

[FAKE EDIT]

He looks like Gareth 'Blake from Blake's 7' Thomas here... or John Challis if he shaved his moustache off and put on weight... or a young Alan Sugar etc.:

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]sadness in his eyes[/tag]

Soup Dogg

kalowski

God this thread has made me laugh.

biggytitbo

Paul Calf

kalowski