Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:04:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm In Love With Natalie Milkyway

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 19, 2019, 10:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This is probably the best place to put this post. I'm in love with her. Bit of a young Jaqueline Bisset/ Nana Mouskourri/ Charlotte Rampling thing going on sort of thing, on the old lookalike front. Mentioned her on my last Facebook status. she responded via the medium of text , through which we had been communicating throughout the day, with a " like", as opposed to " fuck off, you creepy old cunt". She turns 30 soon. At some point, this nonsense will pass, right ? Anyway, going to dump this post here, no fecker' s  going to read it. Just feel the need to intermittently get this stuff off my chest.

a duncandisorderly

>jodie comer leaves thread in disgust<

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on January 20, 2019, 01:28:03 AM
>jodie comer leaves thread in disgust<
Oh yeah, she sort of looks like Jodie Comer as well, I forgot to mention that. Also, was slightly tipsy when I made this post last night, and feel a bit embarrassed about it now. Ah, well.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Glebe on January 20, 2019, 01:38:57 AM
But smart old Blue he took the Milkyway.

In a bit of " Oscillations " cross- over type posting, I'd just like to say that The Fall's version of " White Lightning " has always reminded me of this jingle, and vice- versa.