Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,338
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:54:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan [split topic]

Started by worldsgreatestsinner, January 20, 2019, 01:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

But how would those poor, weak, defenceless women cope without him though?

New page Graham's shite trans-mission

Twed

I can't wait for next week in women news, written by an absolute meringue of a man

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 17, 2019, 02:12:30 PM
One week in the War on Women, also like one week or so into Glinner's twitter hiatus lol
https://medium.com/@glinner/one-week-in-the-war-on-women-bc070591198a
haha pope ted more like pope TANK

"Did you not say you were giving this a rest, Graham?"

"No, err, that bile was just resting on my twitter feed"

idunnosomename

hahahhahahaha

like CHUK-TIGGERS, we have to accept this gift for what it is

Barry Admin

Another intriguing reference regarding "being on a promise" to stop being such a bigoted monomaniac:

Quote from: Graham LinehanAnyway, fun! I'm on a promise of one gender critical tweet a day so I'd better leave it at that. But interesting, isn't it? Very right-side-of-history feel to it.

I like the idea of his friends and family having to hold an intervention to stop him using Twitter.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 19, 2019, 10:11:43 PM
Another intriguing reference regarding "being on a promise" to stop being such a bigoted monomaniac:

That honestly reads like someone doing a parody of something he'd write.

Ferris

It's gone from "never again" to "only one tweet a day". At what point does it stop being an intervention?

jsgibble

There won't be an end to this unless he swallows his pride and admits he was wrong about something. Otherwise he'll just be talking about this indefinitely

Ferris

Quote from: jsgibble on May 20, 2019, 12:04:26 AM
There won't be an end to this unless he swallows his pride and admits he was wrong about something. Otherwise he'll just be talking about this indefinitely

Well the next step will be "only 3 tweets a day". Then 3 in the morning, then 3 at night. Then as many as I like, but I can't mention this person. Then I can mention this person, but only once a day...

And so forth, until we are back at square one. Frankly, I don't see why everyone doesn't just delete twitter and ignore these cunts.

idunnosomename

Quote from: jsgibble on May 20, 2019, 12:04:26 AM
There won't be an end to this unless he swallows his pride and admits he was wrong about something.
fat fuckin chance

Enrico Palazzo

He's already used up his one transgender tweet allowance today and it's only 10am. He'll be agitated for the rest of the day.

idunnosomename

WIFE NO! GIVE ME MY PHONE! A BRILLIANT FEMININIST NEEDS MY HELP! SHE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE TWITTER FOR SAYING LESBIANS CANT HAVE BEARDS

phantom_power

Well he has blown his limit today already, tweeting about some article on Stonewall and some alleged transphobic bigot/feminist warrior

Blumf

Quote from: Enrico Palazzo on May 20, 2019, 10:05:05 AM
He's already used up his one transgender tweet allowance today and it's only 10am. He'll be agitated for the rest of the day.

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six transphobic things before breakfast."

idunnosomename

Quote from: phantom_power on May 20, 2019, 12:25:53 PM
Well he has blown his limit today already, tweeting about some article on Stonewall and some alleged transphobic bigot/feminist warrior
i think he's allowed to retweet things. in his course of recovering from severe transphobia addiction

phes

DrGreggles

Dusty Substance

It may have already been pointed out before but, in case it hasn't, "Father Ted" is an anagram of "Hated TERF".

peanutbutter

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 19, 2019, 11:22:55 PM
It's gone from "never again" to "only one tweet a day". At what point does it stop being an intervention?
one tweet plus retweets
one tweet plus replies because replies aren't really tweets
one tweet plus replies but with a dot before the at because THIS NEEDS TO BE BROADCASTED
then just constant tweeting until he gets sent to the mental

Him not admitting that he's wrong about anything ever is pretty par for the course for guys like him, but his reluctance to admit he has a serious internet addiction is another thing entirely. Someone should buy him one of those timed boxes you can lock your smartphone into.

McFlymo

Keep checking this thread hoping he has killed himself stopped tweeting.

madhair60

Quote from: Dusty Substance on May 20, 2019, 06:20:48 PM
It may have already been pointed out before but, in case it hasn't, "Father Ted" is an anagram of "Hated TERF".

Someone who actually knows how to use photoshop needs to edit the Father Ted logo to say this. It will drive him potty

samadriel

Here you go; you can post it on Twitter though, I don't touch that shit.

idunnosomename

he's basically back to normal now Medium deleted his "week in the war on women" thing

i hate how he has this gentle "my lovely, beautiful sane friends" persona then this ridiculously aggressive "WOKE STASI BURNING TRASH FIRE GENDER HIPPIES" one

lunatic

phantom_power

What are the "sex-based rights" that him and his ilk think that trans women are tying to steal from them?

madhair60

Quote from: samadriel on May 21, 2019, 07:08:23 AM
Here you go; you can post it on Twitter though, I don't touch that shit.

cheers, I have done this

alan nagsworth

Barry Admin

It's amusing to see him cheating on his one hate-tweet a day diet with hints and such:

Quote from: "Linehan"Really insightful and useful person to follow

Oh why's that then Graham?

Quote from: "their bio"22. bi GNC detrans female. ADHD. gender-critical feminist, anti-capitalist. was on T for 1.5yrs. spiritual atheist. prefer to engage w those who have empathy.

Oh I see.

Quote from: "Linehan"And where have I seen that guilt-by-association tactic before (thinking emoji)
Quote from: "someone else"
Antisemites throughout the world are working to change the definition of antisemitism to stigmatize Jewish human rights activists and to exonerate themselves.