Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:35:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan [split topic]

Started by worldsgreatestsinner, January 20, 2019, 01:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

He tries to eliminate the human rights of people he doesn't understand with the context of defending women and lesbians. They aren't hurting anyone except potentially having a wee in a cubicle and washing their hands next to cis women. All because he wrote a nasty cartoonish depiction of a transwoman a decade ago he feels the need to endlessly picket against these people with his half a million followers. and he acts like a smug cunt riding a horse like a knight in the age of chivalry while doing it. he's a deluded narcissist pure and simple, and deserves all the kickings he gets.

also now gloating over JK Rowling following a TERF or some shit. glorious madness.
https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1143250317544480768

marquis_de_sad

Wokeus Dei is one of my favourite characters from the Prequels.

phantom_power

Obviously a Facebook post saying someone had their child given surgery at 12 is all the proof you need for a hate campaign. Do these wingnuts not see the irony of talking about cults and bullying and not knowing what people are talking about? Of course they fucking don't

STOP ENJOYING YOUR SUNDAY BARBEQUE! THE WOMEN NEED YOU!

At least he has finally found a way to say that trans men are sexist as well though

DrGreggles

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 24, 2019, 08:44:06 PM
Plus he's mainly getting kickings from people with much much wider audiences than us. Remember popular Youtuber Hbomberguy raised shitloads on a stream relentlessly mocking Linehan, on which he was joined by Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez and Mara Wilson amongst others. We're a faint burble in the ocean.

38 followers, mate. Thirty fucking eight.
Stick that up your faint ocean burbles!

idunnosomename

Quote from: mippy on June 25, 2019, 07:05:52 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DrRobertZands/status/1142730383030665217

Beyond. Help.
There's a wonderful Father Ted absurdity about someone having a barbeque and being told he should immediately stop and read up on masecetomies

Ironically glinner cannot see it

phantom_power

In a country with private healthcare I imagine it is par for the course

RicoMNKN

Quote from: mippy on June 25, 2019, 07:05:52 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DrRobertZands/status/1142730383030665217

I hope Graham comes out after each Pope Ted performance demanding why the audience aren't angry.  You wouldn't want them enjoying themselves when there's important Twitter-based research they should be doing.

Jerzy Bondov

That Robert Zands account is a good centrist parody from the Simon Hedges Universe. Landed a lovely big fish there in Glinner. Great catch.

Quote from: RicoMNKN on June 25, 2019, 12:00:45 PM
I hope Graham comes out after each Pope Ted performance demanding why the audience aren't angry.  You wouldn't want them enjoying themselves when there's important Twitter-based research they should be doing.

I get the feeling nobody's going to enjoy themself watching Pope Ted anyway.

McFlymo

Quote from: gilbertharding on June 24, 2019, 02:27:09 PM
Or is it not bullying if the victim definitely deserves it?

If you're defending the people the bully is bullying by bullying the bully, is that ok?

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 24, 2019, 09:26:56 PM
He tries to eliminate the human rights of people he doesn't understand with the context of defending women and lesbians.

Simply and accurately put.

And the incessant volumes with which he is doing this qualifies him for no amount of kicking his stupid smug cunt face ever being too much.

Poobum

Just watched the Martina Navratilova programme about trans people in sport on BBC iplayer. Really good, thought she was warm, compassionate and embracing. The arguments were set out really well, though I thought she could have pushed back a bit more against the guy rather glibly suggesting binary categorization in sport will end, I mean that's gonna have a bit of assymetric effect on men and women innit? Just a nice change to see this kind of thing being discussed with a level of basic respect for human dignity. And I do pettily note (very pettily, pathetically so) that glinners followers seem to have hated it.

Enrico Palazzo

He's angry that Glinner didn't include three exclamation marks?

PlanktonSideburns

Ferris

Mister Six

Quote from: Enrico Palazzo on June 27, 2019, 06:36:09 PM
He's angry that Glinner didn't include three exclamation marks?

I assume they're angry about the blasphemy.

Dr Rock

imitationleather

Dusty Substance

Blimey. Only one tweet in the last 24 hours. Has the inevitable intervention finally taken place?

Blumf

phantom_power

Or maybe the stats on transgender hate crimes going up by 81% has given him pause to think

Nah, he probably had the password on his laptop changed by his despairing wife

Jumblegraws

Quote from: phantom_power on June 28, 2019, 06:36:18 AM
Or maybe the stats on transgender hate crimes going up by 81% has given him pause to think
"My work here is done"

Gerald Fjord

Looks like he might have forgotten to tuck his Twitter in for the night as well.

Just reading some of the Twitter reactions from the TERF crowd to that Martina Navratilova doc- dunno why as I generally avoid Twitter like the plague these days, apart from following the slow motion glimmer car crash via this thread- And it did strike me that the TE is a much bigger part than the RF. Most these people aren't radical feminists in the slightest, but they are dedicated to shitting on trans people. And not even doing any fucking research either, they honestly haven't bothered, at all, to understand what is at stake with trans issues, to look at the scientific and medical work around trans people. They literally just reckon there is some vast conspiracy - for whose benefit I couldn't say - to fuck women up by inserting Trojan men into their spaces. That's it. Comments on the Navratilova doc saying she's been paid off, saying it's ridiculous to have sociologists and doctors and sports scientists try and defend the notion of transwomen competing with ciswomen when COMMON SENSE and MY OWN EYES show me what a ridiculous notion that is. Fuck off. Every fucking single issue idiot who spouts off endlessly on Twitter and still knows so little about what the fuck they're talking bout they have to resort to COMMON SENSE. Fuck off, you utter fucking morons.

Dr Rock

'Women are being silenced if they dare speak out against the trans menace, such as in women's sport!'

BBC has a prominent voice questioning the fairness of the situation present an hour long documentary on BBC.

'Waah, she wasn't hateful enough! Paid-off traitor!'

Linehan's silence is interesting, hopefully he's dead.

Ferris

Twitter driven him into a puce rage. Bottle of whisky while ranting, but unable to unlock his phone and stream his brain-turds.

Next morning, asleep in his chair, glasses askew, and incomprehensible doodling all over his desk and arms (though the words "trans-trains-trainset...!! feminine?! feline-frappucino?!!" are legible, along with a picture of a willy and the twitter bird logo).

Crawls into bed the following afternoon. Still there, under the duvet, safe. For now.

My preddo - he arises like a bigoted phoenix from the ashes and is back to his old tricks this afternoon.

Poobum

Would be interesting if he went all in and declared Martina Navratilova a woke stasi, handmaiden, wrong feminist, bad lesbian.

Dr Rock

Still nothing. Could he have received a suspension? I don't know how Twitter works and if it says 'account suspended' if so.

If not, and if not dead, maybe down the cop shop again. Possibly not even the trans stuff, but for hounding Jon Ronson or something.