Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:08:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan [split topic]

Started by worldsgreatestsinner, January 20, 2019, 01:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadagoose

Quote from: gne on July 20, 2019, 08:34:41 PM
To impose their ideology onto others.
Bzzzt! Try again. Try not to channel Graham this time.

Cuellar

McChesney Duntz

I hate having to wait in line for two hours to get my self-ID renewed, I'll say that much.

gne

Quote from: Cuellar on July 20, 2019, 08:38:32 PM
Because of self-ID I have had to transition against my will.

And you're an adult who should have had all the mental faculties to make these life-altering decisions for yourself, presumably.

NoSleep

McChesney Duntz

marquis_de_sad

I am just asking questions! he screamed, as the entire Little Chef fell into a stunned silence.

sponk

Quote from: gne on July 20, 2019, 09:52:12 PM
Oh, yes, musn't ask questions now. I do apologise.

If someone pointed out a right trans people were denied, what would your response be? Would you join the fight to get that right for them?

Barry Admin

"Trans ideology" is what bigots say, always a dead giveaway to a bitter mind. Gotta stops dem trans messing WIV DA KIDS!

gne

Mate, you're the most confused person I've ever encountered on this topic. You don't seem to understand either side.

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 20, 2019, 10:02:39 PM
"Trans ideology" is what bigots say, always a dead giveaway to a bitter mind. Gotta stops dem trans messing WIV DA KIDS!

What would you have me say?

I find it pretty incredible that you're trying to ridicule genuine concerns over childrens well-being.

canadagoose

Quote from: gne on July 20, 2019, 10:06:08 PM
genuine concerns
Genuine, reasonable concerns. Reasonable concerns that are genuine. Just asking reasonable, genuine questions! Questions which are genuine and reasonable. Just reasonable, sensible concerns about self-ID. Just sensible concerns.

phantom_power

Quote from: gne on July 20, 2019, 09:04:48 PM
A belief that you can be born the wrong sex? No??

How are they "imposing" that on anyone? Mostly they just seem to be trying to get on with their lives, almost like they were normal people

Zetetic

Genuine and reasonable concerns? I love genuine and reasonable concerns!

chveik

Pdine

I'm just talking about the kind of criticisms over the last page or so really... they don't seem to address gne's points, just collectively ridicule their mode of language or basic temerity in posting here.

Barry Admin

They've been angling for a bite for months now, and I think people - including myself - have met the tone that was offered.

Zetetic

gne

Quote from: phantom_power on July 20, 2019, 10:51:14 PM
How are they "imposing" that on anyone? Mostly they just seem to be trying to get on with their lives, almost like they were normal people

Surely this is deliberate obtuseness.

Do they not want to redefine the national legal system according to their beliefs, as well as the mandatory education system, and general healthcare practices? I would've assumed that you'd have come across some of these ideas during your extensive posting in this thread.

gne

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 20, 2019, 11:36:01 PM
They've been angling for a bite for months now, and I think people - including myself - have met the tone that was offered.

I haven't been angling anything, just responded to constantly being called a bigot with the same boring points I've already made before.