Author Topic: Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan [split topic]  (Read 184030 times)

Hannon songs?

'Bernice Scratches Her Cock'

Bob's Not Bernice Even If He Has Long Hair
Mermaids' Daughter
The Comedy Writer's Fear of The Trangender
An Adult Female Human of the World

Or, more pointedly:

'Everybody Knows (Except You)'

Eoin McLove sings I've No Willy (And That's No Good)

NoSleep

• feat. Keith Jarrett and his singing parrot
    • Space Is The Place
"The only cock here (is the cocked eyebrow of feminism)"

Panbaams

• Your face here
"The Frog Prince (Yes?)"

Or, more pointedly:

'Everybody Knows (Except You)'

Quite. Also: "Bad Ambassador".

Flouncer

• See ya on the other side, ya goddamn cracker ass!
It Don't Mean a Thing[e] if You Ain't Got That Minge

Blue Jam

• AM NO A GRASS
Becoming Less Like Alfie

Blue Jam

• AM NO A GRASS
My Lovely Course (Of Hormone Treatment)

Ornlu

• Hi Gavvy
People will be coming from Gdansk to see the musical.

Blue Jam

• AM NO A GRASS
Careful now

Ornlu

• Hi Gavvy
The Successful Passing of St. Tibulus.

Cuellar

• She was having sly love with a midnight creeper
[Take my] Dick [,cut it off and] Burn [it and I still won't be a lady]

zomgmouse

• I love carrots
    • BEN VOLCHOK DOT COM
Featuring songs by The Beards

There's more to Ireland...dun dys(phoria).

Bad Ambassador

• Sit down, Mario!
"The Frog Prince (Yes?)"

Quite. Also: "Bad Ambassador".

I distance myself from this business.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
Becoming Less Like Alfie
Bravo, that CaBber.

he

You'd think he'd take a break to express sorrow over Brendan Grace, no?

He doesn't like that episode, does he? On the Ted commentaries he goes on about how the character of Fintan Stack just doesn't work, and it's too menacing to be funny, etc.

Oh, for the days when that was his wrongest opinion.

Holy shit this thread will age badly.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
Maybe he’s keeping away from his ongoing crusade to protect women because the backers of his Pope Ted musical are getting nervous.

If this is the case, which is very possible, whatever shuts him up is good... but I thought his analogy was that if you didn't say anything while the holocaust was going on, your cowardly silence meant complicity. But if it affects his bank balance...

McFlymo

• Pre-"Post Reply" Anxiety
I do still quite hope he dies very soon, though.

The Pope Ted musical thing, though. Ugh. No thanks. Sad to think Neil Hannon will be involved, I always thought he was a very nice chap and a great songwriter.

Anyone want to form a band called The Disturbed Zealots?

Becoming Less Like Alfie

Actual lol'd all over my house at 3am!

Jockice

• I really have red hair. And a **********.
A couple of days ago I met the first ever female to male trans I've ever (knowingly) met in my life. I wouldn't have known except that he mentioned it in a conversation. Nice chap. I've still only ever met about half a dozen in the other direction, so I really can't see hordes of them erasing lesbians or whatever it is they're meant to be doing.

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
My Terfy fried was posting about the erasing lesbians thing the other day. I can't see what the fuck they are going on about.

canadagoose

• lest we not forgot
My Terfy fried was posting about the erasing lesbians thing the other day. I can't see what the fuck they are going on about.
God only knows. It seems to depend on the person. Did you ask for clarification?

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
No I don't respond to her terfy posts very often. She knows how I feel, and she's good otherwise supporting Corbyn and other left-wing stuff. I tried to get her to watch Contra Points but I don't think she did.

canadagoose

• lest we not forgot
No I don't respond to her terfy posts very often. She knows how I feel, and she's good otherwise supporting Corbyn and other left-wing stuff. I tried to get her to watch Contra Points but I don't think she did.
Probably wise. I'm often just curious as to their internal logic, although I don't interact with them much (never goes well).

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
Exactly, you don't get any sense. Maybe should've posted this

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/12/19/lesbian-publications-transphobia-letter/

Top lesbian media outlets have come together to publish an open letter condemning transphobia in the lesbian community.

Editors and publishers from five leading lesbian publications—including Diva, Autostraddle and Curve—signed the letter condemning “vitriolic attacks” on the trans community by “so-called lesbian publications” and distanced themselves from the actions of lesbian trans-exclusionary radical feminists (TERFs).

“Following further vitriolic attacks on trans people in our media, the world’s leading publications for lesbians are coming together to send an unapologetic message of support and solidarity to the trans community,” the letter reads.

“DIVA, Curve, Autostraddle, LOTL, Tagg and Lez Spread The Word believe that trans women are women and that trans people belong in our community. We do not think supporting trans women erases our lesbian identities; rather we are enriched by trans friends and lovers, parents, children, colleagues and siblings.”

Dr Rock

• The BEST of luck!
Ok, I did just post that. I bet it just gets ignored.

canadagoose

• lest we not forgot
Ok, I did just post that. I bet it just gets ignored.
You never know. Good luck!

Flouncer

• See ya on the other side, ya goddamn cracker ass!

You use the blue end of one of these, and you have to rub very hard indeed.

canadagoose

• lest we not forgot
and you have to rub very hard indeed.
I bet you fucking do